AIP-170: Let’s build a Public Relations team to promote building in the APE ecosystem

So good to see - and 100% on all 3 points👏🏽

Happy to help in whatever way we can.

SSP✌🏽

4 Likes

Hi @BoredInvesting,

Your topic will be automatically closing in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received, or do you wish to extend community discussion for a further 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

- river

2 Likes

I completely updated the proposal, so I think the right way is to extend it as an idea for one week, thank you.

3 Likes

My proposal was updated, do you have any feedback? Now it’s more targeted towards promotion of building in the ecosystem, and don’t bound to APE price, which allowed to significantly decrease budgets.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@BoredInvesting has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-Pearson

1 Like

I love your idea to use clear KPI to check quality.

2 Likes

I honestly believe that a part of the role of Council members is to represent the DAO, more publicly. Each has an existing reputation and duty to utilize their networks to highlight a lot of this. My hope is that with new energy and lessons learned from those stepping down right now, we build a better way prior to having to spend like this.

3 Likes

Maybe the community members want to share some more feedback?

1 Like

My suggestion here would be focus on DAO accomplishments that create earned media opportunities. Once we show real progress there will be no shortage of authentic articles and coverage promoting ApeCoin DAO.

4 Likes

Hi @BoredInvesting,

Your topic will be automatically closing in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received, or do you wish to extend community discussion for a further 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Pearson

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you @BoredInvesting for your ideas and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @BoredInvesting please see your messages for the next steps.

-Pearson

2 Likes

@BoredInvesting has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Kind Regards,

- river

1 Like

Our team has reviewed and discussed @BoredInvesting’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

@BoredInvesting has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

We have sent a list of follow up questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

@BoredInvesting has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like