AIP-212: Forever Apes // Upgrade #7 // Enable Shopify to display $APE in eComm stores

Cool, then let’s get this app built!

One additional thought – I’d aim for real-time pricing as you don’t want customers surprised with a settlement cost that’s significantly different than the advertised price.

4 Likes

Good call, will bring this up on our dev call.

4 Likes

Keep us updated. Right now I don’t see the full nor potential benefit in form of the plan. Shouldn’t DAO just approach big partnerships anyways?

1 Like

appreciate the update and looking forward to learning more as this develops. Great idea.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @12GAUGE and community,

Thank you for your contribution and the discussion. Are you pleased with the feedback you have received from the community? If so, this proposal can move forward to the Draft Preparation stage. If you would like to extend the discussion period by another seven days please let us know within the next 24 hours.

Best,
-mallard

3 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@12GAUGE has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-mallard

4 Likes

perfect! Can we add the implementations link here?

2 Likes

Our team has reviewed and discussed @12GAUGE’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

Hi,

I think, and encourage the rest of the community to just keep this in mind, it is an ask of a tiny 25K grant and a tweet each month if successful, to try and develop a solution to making APECOIN prominent on shopify fronts if wanted by the seller, it may not pass, however, it is quite probable that it will, if we are not willing to spend 25K on R&D ideas like this (which is what I’d class it as) then what the hell are we here for?

I love ideas like this, and we need to start funding more and more proposals like this, which are put together by strong teams, with clear goals.

This should pass easily imho, GL to you 12guage!

8 Likes

This is the main part for me, in true web3 spirit, if it works out, then its free for everyone else to use going forward, no cost, just a solution in a box for the rest of the world to enjoy!

SOLD!

7 Likes

Thanks for your support @furiousanger :pray:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Quick update here: @12GAUGE has replied to our last set of questions. Will get them to the team and move forward from there.
Will keep the community updated accordingly.

Best,
-mallard

4 Likes

We have sent a list of follow-up questions to the author.

Follow this topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

1 Like

@12GAUGE has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

ok.
they do not get 3 month wait time?

I think the concept of making $APE more widely utilised is spot on.

Is paying 25k the best way to go about it? Has someone approached Spotify to see if they would enable the cost to be less. (fully appreciate this is out of my area so this might be a none starter of an idea!)

Personally I won’t be spending my Ape so not relevant for me, but assuming the way to do this is the most sensible then I am all in favour.

3 Likes

Hey @Hangout , thanks for taking the time to check out our AIP. Regarding budget, getting these plugins approved can be quite time consuming and while putting this budget together we researched Shopify app development, consulted with other plugin teams, and received quotes from several developers. I also want to mention the budget includes the cost of hosting the 3rd party tools required, and will enable us to offer the plugin free of charge to retailers. Additionally, it’s now my personal mission to get you to spend your APE.

5 Likes

Hahaha! Looking forward to it!

4 Likes