AIP-254: FREE ApeCoin NFT Shields to First 150,000 ApeCoin Holders and FREE NFT Shields to all BAYC, MAYC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, BAKC, Otherside owners for only $1 Budget!

Original Proposal

Provide link to the original proposal submitted

I do not think these are related to older pitch proposals but they said I can’t get it up for a vote unless I fill out these questions as well as the others, so here they are and what they telling me I need to add.
AIP-61 and AIP-206.

Reason for Return

Describe the reason it was not approved

First AIP I never got any reason why they never allowed it to go up for a vote. 8+ Months went by never got put up for a vote.

Want to have fun and help out the ApeCoin community!

Resubmission Updates

Changes that have been made and why it should now be approved

It is a totally different idea I am only so everything is updated. I am only filling this out because they are telling me I have to.
This is a completely different pitch and idea. I do not even know why the first one never got put up for a vote. All I know is I am pitching to give out NFTs to thousands of people for fun for only $1. If someone does not see the value in that there is nothing more I can do for them. That on them.

FREE ApeCoin NFT Shields to First 150,000 ApeCoin Holders.

FREE NFT Shields to all BAYC, MAYC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, BAKC, Otherside owners.

FREE Golden ApeCoin NFT Shields to the top 690 ApeCoin Holders.

Goal is to Multi-Link the NFT as wearable weapons in Decentraland, OtherSide, Sandbox and more as we are did with Waifumon.

Budget request
$1.00

-AaronLeupp.eth
www.aaronleupp .com/3D
www.twitter.com/aaronleupp

Proposal Name:
FREE ApeCoin NFT Shields to First 150,000 ApeCoin Holders and FREE NFT Shields to all BAYC, MAYC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, BAKC, Otherside owners for only $1 Budget!

Proposal Category:
Ecosystem Fund Allocation

Abstract | Two or three sentences that summarize the proposal.

FREE ApeCoin NFT Shields to First 150,000 ApeCoin Holders.

FREE NFT Shields to all BAYC, MAYC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, BAKC, Otherside owners.

FREE Golden ApeCoin NFT Shields to the top 690 ApeCoin Holders.

Goal is to Multi-Link the NFT as wearable weapons in Decentraland, OtherSide, Sandbox and more as we are did with Waifumon.

Author Description (mandatory if the AIP is requesting funds) | A brief background of yourself
I am founder of Waifumon the most owned NFT collection in the world with over 100,000+ owners as well as almost 2 million owners. Also have been active member in the first metaverse Decentraland since 2020. I have sold thousands of in game wearables and see the future of utility of NFTs as a link to digital assets. Can see more of our 3D work and ventures here at:
Creating 3D Molds of your NFTs and modifying them to Metaverse Guidlines and Polygon Count Requirements

“If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.”

• Satoshi Nakamoto

Creating 3D Molds of your NFTs and modifying them to Metaverse Guidlines and Polygon Count Requirements

Enter background

I am founder of Waifumon the most owned NFT collection in the world with over 100,000+ owners as well as almost 2 million owners. Also have been active member in the first metaverse Decentraland since 2020. I have sold thousands of in game wearables and see the future of utility of NFTs as a link to digital assets. Can see more of our 3D work and ventures here at:

Enter motivation

Aside for preparing us for war and growing our 120,000 ApeCoin holders to 150,000 I would like to be able to buy part of a Costco hot dog. It has been a dream of mine for quit some time.

Enter rationale

Aside for preparing us for war and growing our 120,000 ApeCoin holders to 150,000 I would like to be able to buy part of a Costco hot dog. It has been a dream of mine for quit some time.

APE Foundation, which will serve the ApeCoin DAO community and be governed by it, aims to be the heart of art, gaming, entertainment, and events on the blockchain.

The ApeCoin DAO community will have the power to submit proposals, vote on the most exciting and promising ideas, and make them real.

The guiding values of APE Foundation are:

• Boldness: We don’t shy away from the weird, the hard, or the new. We are boldness by giving record number drops.
  • Equality: One APE equals one APE. We are equality by making sure no APE holder gets left behind why we are trying to help all holders not just top holders.
  • Transparency: Processes and decisions are shared openly with the community. We are Transparency by letting everyone know what we plan to do but also who we are in can see who we are and right through us like water.
  • Collective Responsibility: We leave everything better than we found it. We are Collective Responsibility by holding everyone responsible including our selves and I will make sure to keep updates as I have daily on here and twitter.
  • Persistence: Success is an ouroboros, not a straight line. We are Persistance in the the fact that our first proposal was over 11 months ago and this will be our 3rd and will keep trying until we succeed.

Enter specifications
I think we already explained it above on top of this page. Here is a break down of how the $1 we are requesting will be spent if that helps answer this question. We have already spent tens of thousands of dollars and almost a year now of time on our video ad and assets demos. We used final cut pro, adobe photohsop and blender. We also will asking counting to try to scrape all the wallet numbers but open to alternative ideas. We also use metamask to send each NFT one by one. We are open to alternative ideas as well. We will mabye use javascript or opensea to uplaod the images too. I hope this helps and open to alternative since we have already spent tens of thousands of dollars and this project. Also will be using credit card when it comes to taco bell and costco because they only accept cash right now. Thank you.
1f9fb1610e1ce97b46b70cfeb48be7689674a9d0_2_565x499

Enter steps to implement
Sorry for the confusion but I think these are the same question if I am not mistaken. Above explains what we are trying to do. With our growth of hundreds of thousands of owners with our Waifumon NFTs and Decentraland wearables we plan to use the same methods we have the past several years to do the same execution with this venture. I hope that helps. Thank you.

Enter timeline

It will take several months of wallet scrapping and air dropping one by one. As well as logistics of linking them in all metavers’s with the 3D molds. Each metaverse or game has its own unique process and not one alike the other. We have learned this process already with Decentraland by linking our Waifumon gen-2 collection if that helps.

Enter overall cost
$1.00

Proposals submitted to the AIP Ideas category can be vague, incomplete ideas. Topics submitted here are not required to be submitted as a formal AIP Draft Template, however, you may still use the template if you wish.

11 Likes

These look awesome! :fire:

May I ask the reasoning behind the $1 budget ask?

16 Likes

Thanks! Happy you like them. We requesting the $1 in need to help pay off some of personal debt we went into creating this project as well as to help cover some of the costs we will endure executing this project. Thank you.

3 Likes

ser $1 :joy: This answer is leaving me with more questions LOOOL

7 Likes

Sorry for confusion. Hopefully this breakdown of how the $1 :dollar: will be spent, will clear up any confusion.

11 Likes

Wow, This is so cool, Ape holders get ape avatar in decentraland? also what does voting do?

4 Likes

Thanks so much! This is just for the shield wearables they can attach on their characters. Sadly not also the matching 3D characters. I pitched also matching 3D characters over 11 months ago on this AIP-61 here but it never got approved to be put up for a vote. AIP-61: Multi-meta linked NFTs - Ecosystem Fund Allocation

My team and I would be down to do it too, and even for way lower rate at this point in time if desired, but could not figure out how to get that proposal approved for a vote. Mabye if more community interest demand showed like yourself in comments of that proposal they may approve it. If not all good too. I just having fun with the shields since even tho I am going into debt doing this project it is fun and my bank will allow it. Sadly the 3D ape project would cost me even more and the debt would be to high for my bank to allow so would need funds to be approved for my team for their work if waned to do that too.

Either way I hope this one gets put up for a vote and I hope you enjoy your shield if does. Also would love your feedback on what BAYC shield you like best since You can see I put 4 differnt versions in the image. Thanks again.

9 Likes

Glad to see you are not spending it all in one place :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

These models look dope! Excited to see future AIPs from you + your team for building on otherside :fire:

5 Likes

Woow, love it !

I want one in the next Zelda game :grin:

3 Likes

haha :joy: thanks. yes we are open to pivot the spend of the $1 however the community sees fit too. any feedback is welcome and we can adjust the graph. also thanks yes as can see our team has been training for years now and ready for the exciting day of otherside launch! gonna be epic :heart:

3 Likes

haha hell ya same. my dream will be link this our NFTs in Zelda too since I grew up on the games and can see massive influence on what we do from them. even the video trailer has a zelda reference easter egg if you can find it. I will pitch Shigeru Miyamoto and Nintendo and make an offer they can’t refuse.

I will say “The ApeCoin DAO has voted yes and given us a whole $1 to make these shields for our community. I would even be willing to give this entire $1 they gave us to you if you let us link our shields in the Zelda games, and even make you a custom shield as well. What do you say?”

He will pause for a moment, then stand up and start to flap his arms slowly like wings. Then everyone else in the room will see what he is doing and do the same. Then the music from the movie “Angels in the Outfield” will play. It will be a miracle and probably the best day of our lives. Or at least a day we will never forget to say the least.

3 Likes

Love those models 10/10

2 Likes

Thanks a ton @toga !

1 Like

lmao

for the price, this is the highest-effort AIP for sure, now or probably ever! You got my vote

3 Likes

haha thanks, that means a ton!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback including the DMs. After some discussion and some great ideas we have also alternatives if we hit any bs legal hurdles.

Plans:
B. If can’t use logos since look too similar can be redrawn by hand by us.
C. Remove the logos.
D. Just do the ApeCoin and Golden ApeCoin shields since we can use them.
E. I have been to court three times already and won every-time so feel free to try to sue me for the $1. I will be ready and will not let my record continue to go undefeated.

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Hey Aaron! On the topic of using BAYC logo or kennels or mutants, it’s generally best to use your own designs. Plus nobody wants to see legal troubles, and I think many want to a good job of not blurring those lines.

I love the $Ape & Golden shield designs. Those two are a great drop to release as is. You could simplify much of your final proposal submitted this time, and likely you could have great success.

Your proposal will move through process faster this year too!!

4 Likes

I think the focus on just the apecoin logo is the best way to go. Gotta respect the IP of Yuga^^ :pray:

4 Likes

Yes thanks so much @0xSword and @SeraStargirl . So instead we will do Plan A. We will change and redrawn those three logos it will not be the logos. That way we will not have any legal issues.

New Plan B. idea workin on now on too, to kill time until this goes for a vote is using ape hand prints and dog paw prints as the new center piece instead of skulls.

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 3.33.28 PM

Gonna keep playing with this since it says this topic has 5 more days before goes for approval for vote anyway. Thanks so much as always you two for always helping avoid any issues for the fastest road to be put up for a vote.

3 Likes