AIP-254: FREE ApeCoin NFT Shields to First 150,000 ApeCoin Holders and FREE NFT Shields to all BAYC, MAYC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, BAKC, Otherside owners for only $1 Budget!

Haha I was thinking the same thing :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @AaronLeupp.eth ! I’m testing a new project called the “Proposal Generator.” Since your proposal isnt put into draft form yet, I entered in some of your information to test it out. As you’re moving through the idea process this week, consider how you could customize or improve on this AI generated proposal:

Proposal Name: Apecoin Armory Airdrops - Shields
Category: Brand Decision

Abstract:
Aaron Leupp, a Decentraland creator, proposes to airdrop 3D NFT Apecoin shields to various prominent NFT communities. The shields will be multi-linked as wearable weapons in Decentraland, Otherside, and Sandbox. A small grant of 2,500 Apecoin is requested to compensate the team and link these items across metaverse experiences.

Motivation:
The primary motivation of this brand request is for use of the logo on these 3D shield models. By having approval of the DAO to use this mark, these items will not be viewed as spam, as is often the case with items airdropped into wallets. Having the DAOs approval to use these marks and occasional retweets from the official apecoin twitter will raise awareness to the utility of these items.

Rationale:
Airdropping NFT shields to prominent NFT communities allows Apecoin to leverage the existing popularity and enthusiasm of these groups, increasing the likelihood of widespread adoption. As wearable weapons in various metaverse platforms, these shields serve as a constant reminder of the Apecoin brand, helping to establish a strong presence in the space.

Specifications:

1. Design and create 3D NFT Apecoin shields.
  2. Airdrop these shields to the following NFT communities:
  • Bored Ape Yacht Club
  • Mutant Ape Yacht Club
  • BAKC, Cryptopunks, Meebits
  • Mocaverse, World of Women
  • Lazy Lions, Sappy Seals
  1. Implement the shields as wearable weapons in Decentraland, Otherside, and Sandbox.
    Promote the initiative on the official Apecoin Twitter account.

Social Media Links & References:
https://twitter.com/aaronleupp
https://twitter.com/waifumonNFT
https://governance.decentraland.org/proposal/?id=a7d5d880-7bff-11ed-ad27-015f26e7c35c
(the above proposal was passed to implement my waifumon Gen2 characters into decentraland)

Timeline:

• Design and creation of 3D NFT Apecoin shields: 2 weeks
  • Airdropping shields to NFT communities: 1 week
  • Implementation in metaverse platforms: 3-4 weeks
  • Promotion on official Apecoin Twitter account: ongoing

Overall Cost:
A total of 2,500 Apecoin is requested to cover the following expenses:

• Design and creation of 3D NFT Apecoin shields
  • Compensation for the team involved in the project
  • Integration of the shields as wearable weapons in various metaverse platforms

I’m not sure how accurate the timelines are. But again, the above proposal was mostly AI generated. Something to consider as you move this ahead. BTW I like the way your decentraland proposal reads.

4 Likes

wow i fckg love the design !

2 Likes

This is hilarious! Thank you for this!

4 Likes

haha holy wow bro this is epic. this is a great idea and it prob gonna help a ton of people out with this. you always lookin out for everyone we beyond blessed to have you. I am going to reference this when people want a more in depth breakdown too. Thanks so much for this.

3 Likes

haha @ReZone.dgn thanks bro we been havin fun makin them.
and @Ms_NFTy hahah thanks bro happy you like it too.

4 Likes

Well, I think the shields look Gr8. Why is it so expensive for you to make the shields? Is it like technical decentraland contract stuff?

3 Likes

hahahah yes @ahm3cl the $1 budget we are asking may be expensive taste for some. Feel free to advice on where we should cut. Here is the break down again of the $1 ask in case you missed above. However if you try to cut the 10% portion that is going to a costco hotdog then we have no deal. I will walk and the entire project offer will be off the table. So do not dare recommend that.
1f9fb1610e1ce97b46b70cfeb48be7689674a9d0_2_565x499

4 Likes

Oh, 1 Dollar budget my bad. I misread. I only read the in debt part haha so I assumed it costed alot.

1 Like

haha all good. Ya us scraping all the wallet numbers, doing the airdrops to the hundreds of thousands of people, gas fees to send them all, 2D designs, 3D designs and logistics will and have already cost us money and putting us in debt but it for the greater good. right? so i can be this guy finally, and you can be the guy at the bottom.

3 Likes

Why not request for 1 $APE?

3 Likes

:thinking: you know, i think you on to somethin here.

1 Like

Love the shield! When can we get Apecoin wings? :eyes:

1 Like

haha that is a cool idea. I would be down i guess next time around will pitch it that next if this passes and everyones down. this is my outfit right now with these wings. but we could make some epic glowing blue and white texture to fit the coin logo to make it look pretty cool. thanks for the idea.

3 Likes

Hi @AaronLeupp.eth,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Lost.Admin

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes very content with feedback and ready for AIP Draft process. thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @AaronLeupp.eth,

Thank you @AaronLeupp.eth for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions]. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @AaronLeupp.eth please see your messages for the next steps.

@Lost.Admin

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Have responded and everything has been updated ready for approvals and to be put to a vote.

1 Like