AIP-260: Forever Apes // Welcome To ApeCoin, The IRL Onboarding Kit

Hi @12GAUGE,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions]. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @12GAUGE please see your messages for the next steps.

-Vulkan

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@12GAUGE has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

1 Like

Good idea. But what about newcomers from all over the world, because our community is international. Will it be available to them?

3 Likes

Totally agree, already included in the proposal.

4 Likes

Design is always top notch from this team. No doubt this will make an impression on people as they experience this.

3 Likes

Hi @12GAUGE

Great offer and design. I think this will be a good incentive for new participants to get acquainted with the DAO and not get lost in the flow of information.

I have a little suggestion, if I may. Would you like to supplement it with a booklet with achievements and information about what has already been created during the work of the DAO. Maybe pages with infographics for a year of work, how the DAO grew and developed, give an example of implemented APIs. To get an idea of what opportunities and prospects the DAO has and to ignite a spark of desire to certainly become a participant in all these events

5 Likes

I like this offer, I like the design and the content. Perhaps it is worth developing some kind of welcome kits for new forum participants, maybe for those who have reached Lvl2. There may be icons in the form of the ApeCoin logo. I would like to wear such a badge on my jacket. This will attract the attention of colleagues at work and passers-by on the street. I can even imagine how they ask me about this icon, and I share information with them, suggest that they scan the QR code and join discord and the forum. I open up earning opportunities for them together with the community with the help of ThankApe. It looks like I even got a new idea while Iā€™m writing this comment, inspired by you, and I should create an AIP. I will study whether it was proposed earlier.

Continue, I hope you will be able to carry out your plans

6 Likes

Our team has reviewed and discussed @12GAUGEā€™s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

1 Like

I would like to see those IRL! Is this proposal going forward? Seems awesome this kit

3 Likes

We have sent a list of follow up questions and received response from the Author.

We have no further questions for @12GAUGE. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

1 Like

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

2 Likes

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been accepted.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Rejected AIPs subcategory.

@Lost.Admin