AIP-263: Merch Apes // Free Luxury ApeCoin Varsity Jackets

Thank you so much Sera for your kind words. We’re excited about what’s coming next! We can’t wait to see your new ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you for your continued support. While we aim to diversify our offerings beyond varsity jackets, we felt it was time to add a little variety given the abundance of hoodies we’ve had previously. We hope you enjoy this new direction!

Thank you! We’re super excited! More designs are coming soon! :eyes:

1 Like

We’ve taken careful measures to ensure that our international clients can place orders seamlessly. We’re also committed to maintaining appropriate pricing. Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Apemark, thank you for your understanding. Considering the multitude of hoodies we’ve had before, we aimed to add a bit of a twist this time. However, when we launch our expanded collection, you can expect a wide variety including hoodies, tees, accessories, and more! Would love to ask you, what other accessories or products would you like to see other than hoodies?

Would love to hear what you think a good minimum would be!

Based on my personal calculations. To reward or eligibility would be roughly around 200 - 300 ApeCoin as a prerequisite . This is based on if they are active and have participated in ThankApe it should be attainable

2 Likes

Love it thank you Justzb! Will note that!

1 Like

This is a no brainer. Good quality, good design, no cost to Dao. This gets a “yes” from me.

1 Like

Thank you for the support, please let us know what you like to see more too!

Caps are good too! But any feedback is good feedback so we appreciate your efforts!

Hi Zoopie,

Love the idea especially since there is no cost to the DAO.
Or only a mall cost if you are giving away 5 jackets.

I will def need one of those jackets! love the ApeCoin design in the mockup!

1 Like

Would definitely wear!

1 Like

Love the back logo! Super dope :blush:

2 Likes

I will definitely buy one, provided the quality is on par with that of Kith.

2 Likes

Yes pls!
During all the B20 fiasco, I happen to buy the beeple’s B20 bomber jacket and not once I have wore it, its literally collecting dust. Would love to have something one can wear and be proud of lol

1 Like

We love supporting our community. All types of support matter to us. Thank you so much for your support! We want to make sure that our community wears this!

Can’t wait to see you rock one! :fire:

Thank you! More designs are in the works so stay tuned! :eyes:

Thank you for the support Jimbol and congrats on your first post! LFG! We are working closely with the manufacturer to make sure that they are top-notch. We won’t let the community down.

1 Like