AIP-263: Merch Apes // Free Luxury ApeCoin Varsity Jackets

Thank you for your support Chocolat!

2 Likes

We appreciate your insightful feedback. Our decision to initially divert from traditional items such as tees and hoodies is a direct response to our community’s call for more distinctive merchandise. Please be assured, our product expansion plans include tees, hoodies, and a variety of other offerings.

To make our first run of jackets exclusive, initial access will be granted to those possessing 250 ApeCoin. Following this initial phase, we will broaden availability to the wider public. This approach is part of our commitment to create unique and special experiences for our community.

5 Likes

Hey CR thank you for your question!

Many people invest in luxury fashion, including high-end clothing, jewelry, and shoes without any major issues. This trend also applies to ‘hypebeasts’, known for their preference for expensive footwear. Therefore, most would likely not find this cause for concern.

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

Our team has reviewed and discussed @Zoopie’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

1 Like

Thank you so much for the update Lost!

1 Like

@Zoopie has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

1 Like

We have no further questions for @Zoopie. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

I love fashion and would love to wear this beautiful jacket.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Please show it here.

2 Likes

I like the subtle use of the logo on the back. However, why use a non standard apecoin font?

3 Likes

Hi Bigbull, we tried using ApeCoin’s font, but it didn’t match our style. We want our designs to be balanced, creative, and unique. Since ApeCoin’s font is more corporate, we chose a different one that better fits us.

Hello everyone, please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Just checking in with all of you. We are currently ready to get this product into production, but waiting for this to be voted on.

2 Likes

Will the Merch be ready for Apefest and available in Hong Kong?

1 Like

Depending on when this proposal is live, the finished production would be tight, but can possibly be done and finished by Apefest.

2 Likes

Very good, good luck that the project comes to fruition :100:

1 Like

Thank you, waiting for the green light and I’ll be ready to get this running! :pray:

1 Like

Hello Zoopie,

This is a crazy idea, love it !
I was a big fan of the carpet, i’m more a fan of this jacket, would were it without hesitation !

Moreover, a 0 cost for the DAO is not negligible.

Minimum 250 $APE sounds good, 20/21 people reached it in season 2.

Good luck !
0xmonsieur

3 Likes

Yes sir! Thank you so much for your support!

After review, this Topic submitted by @Zoopie has been “Returned for Clarification”. The ApeCoin Special Council waits for answers, and the community will be notified whenever the author responds.

Kind Regards,

@Facilitators