AIP-397: NFT Launchpad Powered by $Ape!

Ohh yeah AIP-141. Apparently it went back to reconstruction. My bad then.

Edit: AIP-209 was the one I was referring. Thanks Forj.

2 Likes

Hi @penguinpecker,

Forj is the author of AIP-209: Ape Accelerator powered by ApeCoin

The Ape Accelerator includes an Ape NFT launchpad, allowing $APE holders to participate in NFT Sales. The Ape launchpad will soon go live with some of the best and most exciting projects in Web3. Stay tuned!

Here is our website and twitter.

Thank you for mentioning @Moonlyght and @furiousanger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best,
Forj Team

6 Likes

Can you be more specific about technicalities about Accelerator and ability of ape holders to participate in nft sales? Since what i can understand from Accelerator is, its going to handpick the given projects from a pool of the projects and only selected projects will be allowed to launch through forge? Is that correct?? Also about the launchpad, is it gonna be automated tool or the contracts will be custom created for each project manually?

1 Like

Small budget fr this one. Not sure if that’s concerning or beneficial. Like the idea

2 Likes

thnx mate, also i do believe grant amounts should be good enough to get you doing but shouldn’t be treated as funding rounds with massive amounts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Totally agree on this. Good luck. Looks interesting and I’ll be following the progress.

2 Likes

Great thanks for letting us know you guys are still there and building!

3 Likes

Interesting idea and this might be one of the first times I would be okay with the author asking for more money. :wink:

1 Like

haha wont be that case. Community Support Matters more than the $

1 Like

Agree, but it also takes money ($) to make good things for the community to support :wink:

1 Like

Hi @penguinpecker,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@penguinpecker has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

This proposal has been assigned the AIP ID Number 397.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

Hi penguinpecker,

Please refer to the “specifications” on the AIP. Ape launchpad has different sales tiers for $Ape holders to participate.

Yes, $Ape Accelerator handpicks projects. Forj conducts due diligence and filters projects initially and then ultimately there is a DAO voting process where $Ape holders decide which project proceeds to the launchpad. This process ensures the quality of the project launched.

In your proposal, it seems that you’re suggesting developing the “Create” feature of Opensea, where anyone can deploy their collections. However, Ape launchpad we operate is the “Drop” feature of Opensea, where all projects are filtered, verified and qualified.

Our primary objective is to provide the $Ape community with access to the highest-quality and top-tier projects within the industry.

Not all projects can launch in the $Ape launchpad, therefore we don’t have a public automation tool. But internally, we have automation functionality to create sales for selected projects.

Please let us know if you have more questions!

Best,
Forj Team

1 Like

Sure, well i just Wanted to Make Sure Puffles doesn’t Overlap in Anyway with AIPs you have created and i wanted to make sure the Apecoin Dao funds are Used efficiently for the proposals that are unique and As you confirmed that you guys aren’t building automated tool so that makes my proposal unique since we willing be filling that void allowing Any projects to launch using our tech tool Launchpad.

Our team has reviewed and discussed @penguinpecker’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

@penguinpecker has responded to some of our questions and they remain in our review.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Thank you for the update, confirming that your team is actively working and progressing with the building process!

1 Like

Like the idea, especially in the view that your proposal differ from AIP-209.

1 Like