AIP-444: Home Harvest AIP

Thanks for the talk just now very informative, can’t wait to see and hear more about it.

Interesting.

Can you tell me how many ion the team have next degrees:

Engineering
Medical Doctorate
Doctorate in Nutrition
Technological Security Certifications
OSHA members
Contract Audits pros

How are you planning to work with the side L3 token if its not an actual apecoin? When you deploy from layer zero the Arbitrum mind not support your token at all.

Why only 3 communities selected instead of All Apecoin holders? We can just airdrop apecoin to everyone ourselves and thats it.

How can you grow food inside mini NY or Hong Kong apartments where most people live and they have kitchen sink next to the door (as example) and barely a space to a bed or just had one shelf to live and bed on it within a micro fridge inside? Are yopu planning to rent extra space for them? (that would be cool)

In so many spaces i herd that people prefer digital collectible because they don’t have space to hung paintings or store things at their current space. Does this make you think on how to engage them?

Do you test soil?

What materials are used to build the incubator?

How do you plan to harnest electricity for its funccionality and do you care where it comes from?

Thank you

I think there is something in this idea , just need more deep dive into actual functionality , consulting capability & how things actually will work ones its build with chain. Meanwhile we cant focus on very narrow demographic, the most zero energy will be teaching the people using garden with fresh air by certified gardeners on tested soil by the cities and dedicated to it.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

Our team has reviewed and discussed @wedge’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

1 Like