AIP-66 – ApeCoin Newsletter Nomination

that’s odd, “unliking” works for me

lol seems like it works for some messages and not for some others (if I try there is a stop icon and pop-up “you’ve liked this post”).

Hey! I like this newsletter a lot!! It’s a great overview of what’s going on.

A couple of suggestions - Medium requires users to sign up for a Medium account in order to sign up for email notifications which adds friction and reduces subscription rates. Have you considered moving to Substack, which doesn’t require email sign-up?

Also, I write a weekly newsletter about the broader crypto markets. If you think it could be additive to your newsletter, happy to discuss how you might be able to leverage it.

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words!

Yep, Substack is a great suggestion. I started on Medium because it was easy to quickly write down my thoughts but agree the friction for readers is not ideal. I was hoping to transfer over to something like Substack if my newsletter was one of the ones selected to represent the DAO (and was planning on doing it even if I don’t get selected).

I love the style of your newsletter and would love to work together to “combine forces” so to speak.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

:star2: ApeCoin fam, we have announced our newsletter writers! :writing_hand::partying_face:
Click here to check out the nominees.

-moonkt

3 Likes