Smart Security Discord Bot for BAYC Discord
CORE: ECOSYSTEM FUND ALLOCATION
Our proprietary bot uses Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to detect aberrant behavior in any actions the mods/admins are taking in order to ensure safety. If the mod/admin is performing any action outside of the normal range e.g. banning Discord members at an uncommon rate, posting a surprise mint link. It will ensure that the mod/admin has to be verified via the security NFT. We also offer detection and protection from other bots being exploited and posting scam messages.
We all have seen on Twitter how over 70 large discords have been compromised, and community members have lost millions of dollars in NFTs and tokens. These threats will only increase as we see more people recognize the immense value of NFTs. The BAYC is world famous which makes them a big target for scammers, which means we need world class security for the BAYC Discord. The Lead Dev on our Team has years of Discord security experience and is well known in the Discord Dev community. He has years of specialized knowledge on the creation of custom special purpose bots for discord. He is fully doxxed and his profiles can be found here in the below links.
The BAYC community is known for being inclusive and for helping drive mainstream adoption for the mass market because the are the most well known brand in the whole NFT space and so this level of security will make the BAYC discord the safest discord of any NFT project which will drive value back to the BAYC and Apecoin as we onboard the next 1,000,000,000 community members.
- Custom made bots and verification portals with machine learning algorithms for common attack pattern recognition built using Metamask, Wallet Connect and any other wallet connections required. Using Alchemy’s highly available API for verifying holder status.
- Security team and support staff with years of experience protecting large discord servers.
- Proprietary machine learning algorithms and code base. These would be custom-built for the BAYC discord and specialized to prevent the breach and infection of the discord community even if a mod is compromised.
Steps to implement full security proposal
- Optimize current discord security protocol
- This starts with the discord settings that are currently being used, and optimizing this to ensure there is less attack surface for possible hackers
- Program and Train Ai Bot.
- The bot will be trained and optimized to spot behavior that scammers and hackers will typically display e.g. asking for sensitive information, posting giveaways.
- Train Mods on its use
- The mods will be given a course on how to keep their opsec as clean as possible and how to spot the common attack vectors as well as how to use the system and what to do if they think they have been compromised.
- Debugging and follow up for one year.
- We will maintain and keep up to date with the latest methods discord hackers are trying to access servers and make sure the bot accounts for that type of behavior. The bot will constantly learn itself about new types of attacks and scams by scanning big communities on Discord
Overview on the security system
The bot will monitor mods/admins for abnormal behavior or signs of a breach. If we detect abnormal behavior or someone attempting to use an @everyone mention, the bot will temporarily remove permissions from the mod/admin and force a wallet re-confirmation. They will be prompted to go to the custom security portal and sign a message with the wallet that holds the NFT that can signal this is an approved mod/admin. Once they have confirmed their status, it will allow the action or behavior by reading their permissions
- 2 weeks for current discord security optimization
- 3-6 weeks for bot set up and mod training and onboarding.
We really want to help the BAYC community and are willing to do what it takes to help the typical budget is from 9500-15,000 apecoin per month for security of this level that isnt as custom or specific for the needs of BAYC. We would love feed back on the budget and over all on this proposal.