AIP-97: ApeCoin marketplace with 0% fees, built by Rarible

gm @Lost ! Thank you for the feedback!

We’ve mentioned in the beginning of the proposal that Rarible can add any collection curated by the DAO to the marketplace. The plan is to launch the marketplace with the collections from Yuga Labs ecosystem and extend the list to the collections created by artists and creators from ApeCoin DAO community.

4 Likes

All good with the feedback received!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you @Rarible for your ideas and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @Rarible please see your messages for the next steps.

- river

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@Rarible has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

- river

1 Like

Our team has reviewed and discussed @Rarible’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

@Rarible has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

Hi there, we haven’t received any response from ApeCoin DAO in the last 6 weeks. Please let us know if we can move forward with this proposal.

@Pearson @river

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s another proposal that would speak directly to your concern. Hilarious that I’m chatting Rarible to look at something else, but yeah, it happened

I hope my so-and-so don’t end up like Rarible, I think my idea’s good :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh wow, this is EXACTLY why moderator response time needs to be addressed.

@Pearson & @river please help to provide an update on current status and who owns the gating task - thanks!

3 Likes

After review, this Topic submitted by @Rarible is ready for vote under AIP-97: ApeCoin marketplace with 0% fees, built by Rarible. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release date and time, which is every Thursday at 9PM ET.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

3 Likes

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM ET.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimise for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

-Escape

2 Likes

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been accepted.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Reject AIPs subcategory.

-Moonkt

1 Like