AIP Idea - APE3 - Small business media website in web3

Thank you for your reply! Like @Novocrypto, I am eager to learn more about your teams’ experience and ability. I have a few more questions/considerations:

• You mentioned you would be using contractors to build out the website and write the content. Have you spoken with any potential contributors about this idea and received quotes for the work? I recently had a Wordpress website built for me that includes a blog and newsletter and it only cost ~$400 or so. I understand what you’re going for requires more functionality, but I am hesitant to believe it requires $49,600 more to function.

• Have you explored the potential of working with The Bored Ape Gazette, or any of the other newsletters funded by this proposal? AIP-66: ApeCoin Newsletter - Ecosystem Fund Allocation - #3 by bc

I think there is an opportunity for you to team up with one of the existing Media producers for the DAO and start sharing ideas. It could definitely help support your AIP with more team members to collaborate with. :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to answer all of our questions, and again thank you for submitting your idea! :raised_hands:

3 Likes