And So it Begins

I’m honestly marveling at how Web3 is evolving and how well received $APE was.
what are your plans?
For me ive decided to make ApeCoin DAO my main focus in RE: to DAOs and learn about the ins and outs of how one works while also contributing and teaching others about what I’ve learned along the way.

37 Likes

I’m going to go with the flow. I’m definitely excited for web3. We need to be ahead of the curve

10 Likes

I plan on gathering up as much $APE as I can and to ride this wave baby! :gorilla:

12 Likes

we’re building, we’re creating, we’re giving back :wink:

10 Likes

me too. surprised to see how quick the team is moving. i feel that they have loads to release . Let’s hope we get news daily , I’m sure it’s going to $50+
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

13 Likes

I’m really excited to see what kind of projects will integrate ApeCoin first. I think it’ll be interesting. I know I’ll be planning to integrate in every one of my future projects :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Same - Noticed Times is one that jumped on fast!

5 Likes

Agreed - will be fun watching the network affect in action as more third parties integrate it into their own products and use cases

8 Likes

Same, this will be fun to watch unfold and be a part of!

6 Likes

learn and build. adventure is coming

5 Likes

i wonder if we will have an app soon so that ppl can jump into these boards more.

3 Likes

thats why i am here. $Ape should be the real deal. it should be revolutionary and different. it should show the real meaning of creating the new ecosystem for culture, finance, entertainment, and civilisation. i wish all the leaders here all the success and i look forward to contribute towards making this a reality. i am starting small but who knows where will this eventually take us. Good luck :crossed_fingers: :banana:

4 Likes

cant agree more, $Ape is capable

2 Likes

So excited to be a part of this community. Got into #NFT after BAYC took off. Hoping to tap in to this incredible ecosystem through #ApeCoin. Can only imagine how much I will continue to learn being exposed to the Web 3 intellect in this space

7 Likes

I think it’s important that every individual in the DAO does their research about each voting item raised. Otherwise this can go south pretty quick!

6 Likes

its a great thing that they’ve got to such lengths to layout the process as a whole before launching. This board is gonna be an amazing resource for people that want clear and direct answers.

2 Likes

I’m trying to learn as much as I can, as fast as I can, so I can launch a project of my own … to disrupt the centralized media industry :pray:

4 Likes

I’m also almost completely focused on building projects that can generate positive impact for the internal (holders) and external (non-holders) community, adding diverse utilities to the token and much more!

1 Like

:slight_smile: This DAO is going to be incredible!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see how this all unfolds!

2 Likes