APE能否成為BTC or ETH 挖礦

APE能否成為BTC or ETH 挖礦

2 Likes

APE掛卡挖礦,参考Pokemoney,NFT鏈戲!若開發APE新鏈遊戲,價高於BTC或ETC,不必耗電耗能,大家會介入,参考幣安粉絲代幣*

2 Likes

I would like to suggest you writing in English in this Forum.

2 Likes

[ApeCoin DAO] [General] Can APE become BTC or ETH mining

JoyKT via ApeCoin DAO <notifications@apecoin.discoursemail.com> 於 2022年5月10日 週二 上午5:43寫道:

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from APE能否成為BTC or ETH 挖礦:

I hope that all languages can join, and well-known wallets hold APE, and the holders can participate, increasing the number of participants, the real mining farm consumes electricity and high temperature, causing great damage to the ground, if there is a currency APE, the value is higher Maybe it can be converted to solve the problem of increasing carbon dioxide as the earth warms up.

Yes, I believe and agree $APE is for all walks of life regardless of nationality. However, the forum plateform is not a chat room which can be divided by favorable groups. The main purpose of this Forum is designed to allow the Dao officially submitting proposals for discussions and decisions on improvements. In order to serve this purpose, English should be used for general communication for every member to comprehend. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I believe that many APE DAOs are among the elites, but maybe I am wrong? Every constitution is equal to human beings, and the right to speak is equal in speech. So far, there is google, but I have not seen any platform that can be freely translated. When a group of civilians can use it, the elderly and children can use it. I believe that the product will be successful. I believe that you are an elite at the forefront of society. I really bought a mining machine and mine bitcoin and ether, and even a small mining farm. , I didn’t make any money, I only learned those things that really affect the earth, maybe you will understand what I think about the environmental protection of the earth, I am not a South African Mandela, ordinary civilians such as the children in Tom’s Adventures are now 60 years old, and now I use It is the language google translation. If I offend you, please forgive me. I live in Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan, a place that is not recognized by the world. Thank you for listening to my long talk on the theme of loving the earth.
更多關於此原文的相關資訊需要提供原文才能顯示其他翻譯資訊
提供意見
側邊面板
翻譯記錄
已儲存
貢獻

JoyKT via ApeCoin DAO <notifications@apecoin.discoursemail.com> 於 2022年5月11日 週三 下午11:28寫道:

2 Likes

I respect your opinion; that’s what we are here for to hold an open discussion on a proposal to enhance $APE tokenomics and DAO improvements. That’s our only purpose here.

P.s./ English is not my first language either, but I wouldn’t use my native language in this forum simply because I respect English is the main language for majority of the dao members internationally to comprehend. It’s not a discriminated option, but a respectful suggestion.

1 Like

In order to help the dao members to grasp the essence of your proposal, especially for those who are not technically- oriented (like me), I would like to suggest you to restructure your proposal in details. Herewith, you may find two different formats of guidelines for your reference.

I. ABSTRACT
II. MOTIVATION
III. RATIONALE
IV. SPECIFICATION
V. STEPS TO IMPLEMENT
VI. TIMELINE
VII. OVERALL COST

Or

1. Name
  2. Scope
  3. Objective
  4. Provide a High Level Overview
  5. Provide Low Level Details
  6. Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal
  7. Overall cost
  8. Timeline
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.