Ape Coin Radio presents... "Election Season"

I love this! Let’s go!

6 Likes

thanks for having me on!

5 Likes

:loud_sound: Calling all candidates for Governance Steward or Special Council!

No need to announce it here, but please DM me so we can set you up for your 20 mins of fame on ApeCoin Radio! Front running the news, for good of the community! :star_struck: :nerd_face:

10 Likes

I can’t wait to hear all of the amazing candidates!

3 Likes

Thankful for you guys doing all of this work. I’m looking forward to how you build this up! -the radio station ;o)

1 Like

This post has been out for 11 days and only now I’m seeing it ?

Damn, this is great. Now that’is the Monkey Business I’m up for

5 Likes

lmao ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

SLOW POKE ;oP

RIGHT! I love the APEcoin RADIO!!

3 Likes

Awesome job, thanks for the ApeCoin Radio team for bringing this to us!!

3 Likes

Hey fam.

A few more podcasts published.

One thing’s for certain, each time I think I know who I’m going to vote for, it changes after listening to each candidate speak. It’s unreal.

Give 'em a listen and give each candidate a fair shot.

SSP :call_me_hand:t4:

6 Likes

As long as you listen to mine last, then :handshake: :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Can’t say no to the radio :heart:

I listened to your one first!! :rofl:

1 Like

:headstone:

(20 chars of deadly silence)

2 Likes

Thank you @ssp1111 & @Adz , I see mine has uploaded.

What you have written here is the truth.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, can’t do one with you too. Here is the link to the Special Council Nominees Spaces that I participated in if the voters are interested. I am referred to as RK in the Spaces Spotlight. Sharing my broader views on the Multi-metaverse and other views. https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1lDGLngAZgqxm

2 Likes

Thank you @ssp1111 and @Adz - you both do a phenomenal job! Great voices and personalities for this. We laughed so much together (mostly got edited out - great job on the editing too), which IMO is a huge win.

My apologies to listeners for the echo & noise during the first question-answer. That’s my fault. Brand new iPad for this purpose, which doesn’t have as good audio / mic / noise suppression as the previous iPad.

Any questions or comments, please post in my SC Nomination thread. -@br00no - Nomination 7/2023

Or share your fave 5 bands!! Do you play a musical instrument or sing? $APE band eventually. LFG!

3 Likes

I’m excited to listen to them! Thank you so much for doing these.

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting! Great to learn more about candidates

3 Likes

Gonna be hammering through as many of these that I can on my flights back over the pond tomorrow…

Ssp and Adz are naturals on the mic and all of us appreciate how much goes into these!!

Sasha too!

AC

5 Likes