APEcoin Annual Event

BALIIIIIIII Baby! Let;s Go!

1 Like

Is it not legal in Bali? I haven’t been to either

1 Like

I’m going to have to do some research on that one. Thank you SSP!!

2 Likes

There in spirit! It doesn’t sound like it… YET

1 Like

I think it should be accessible to other DAOs too. A space where DAO builders if you will can come together as a collective to address issues and solutions that have worked or not for various reasons.

We have the opportunity to learn from each other.

1 Like

Sure. Okay so not a get-together type event like originally suggested. Do you have a city & place in mind? What other DAOs are you connected with and want to invite?

1 Like

This is a great idea. An APECOIN CON would be a more inclusive event (both NFT and Crypto) and would cater to a larger global audience. We could include more geographical areas in this. I for one want to actively participate in such an initiative by organizing it for the community in India.

5 Likes

Nah, they’re still “work” spaces and also don’t include cameras which is lame. Yeah some wanna be anons, but many don’t or have overlays. Need a chill RELAX-ONLY meet and it can’t be weekly either coz not much to remember on. For sure not as cool as IRL event, but free and very inclusive =) Can have fun games like awarding “Most Liked” by who got most likes that quarter etc. This can be on top of IRL events.

And Bali + weed → everything is legal in Bali. Not technically, but practically :stuck_out_tongue: Though def in Thailand the grass is far easier to procure as it’s on every corner.

3 Likes

All in one :eyes: , an DAO fest would be very dope!!!

3 Likes

Maybe next year, would be dope

3 Likes

Couldn’t say more than that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

The idea is developing along with the community ;o)
So far the locations look like Bali, Portugal … however, I don’t think the location needs to be determined now as timing impacts that and sometimes this process takes a long time.

I would connect for a round table of the most active DAOs ie nouns, etc.

INDIA!!! I’ve heard amazing things about the community there. Is this where you live?

2 Likes

HA! Sasha got the insider scoop! It really sounds like Thailand and Bali are IT!

1 Like

yes! That’s what I’m thinking. A big event that takes the proper time to do it right.

1 Like

“Why isn’t anyone having fun, I specifically requested it” - Captain holt (Brooklyn 99)

2 Likes

NOBODY LEAVES THE MEETING UNTIL WE HAVE ALL HAD FUN! :laughing:

filler text so forum accepts all caps

2 Likes

LMAO!!!
We ARE having FUN! We are BUILDING for the fun!

2 Likes

Having fun is non negotiable

2 Likes

I like this idea! Perfect for new people like me, so we can listen, learn and ask questions about the ecosystem.

2 Likes