AIP-196: BORED AIP: Bringing Order and Reliability via Ecosystem Decentralization

Thanks for getting something out so quickly @badteeth , Dec 31 is just around the corner.

Something I must have missed during the draft and where I’d truly appreciate some clarity is with #7:

As an active contributor to the DAO that has proposed and completed an AIP (AIP-64 and Recap), which was a feasibility study conducted to help determine and shape what is ultimately now a Decentralized Working Group for IRL Events - I’m just wondering, does the directive above give WGv0 the authority to reject our work done to date?

Our Decentralized WGIP (Working Group in Progress), which includes members from all over (Asia, UK, EU, USA), has been at this for a couple of months now and has basically been delayed from being published due to the staking drama, the Nominations/Election process and the Cartan Group AIP.

Do you envision some leeway being given for existing WGIPs or is there a hard-stop to all Working Groups until WGv0’s work is done, which in essence could delay WGIPs a further 3 months?

Thanks for your speedy reply and flexibility.

SSP :v:t4:

9 Likes