AIP-219: ApeDAO Partners with Kickback!

@Kuddo, these are all important questions, and I hope these answers show that we’ve come up with solutions that others simply haven’t thought of or had the political will to execute. We’ve done a great deal of R&D that has worked incredibly well for us, and we’d love to share this knowledge with ApeDAO and web3 in general. To the questions:

To whom = 1 million college students with the motivation to build and game!!

Our other sponsors — Coca-Cola, Spotify, AT&T, Wendy’s, CashApp — partner with Cxmmunity to create relationships with the next generation of dedicated, motivated builders. ApeDAO is not trying to sell a product to an end user. It is trying, just like AT&T (gaming & AT&T? huh?) to find the best and brightest value creators (college students) who will create 1000X value for their companies with a small investment now.

The DAO is trying to do the same thing. We offer a direct connection to the greatest talent pool in the world, because we are connected to the university system in a way no other gaming company in the world is.

The DAO’s issue is it’s begging for participation from randoms — not vetting them for interest, motivation, nothing. There’s also no outreach to institutions like universities. Think about it. Do you think the best proposals come from money grabbers who want to slap Ape logos on NASCAR then never post again after failure…

or does ApeDAO expansion come from partnership with fully aligned institutions with the resources and motivation to create big thoughts, execute on them, and even provide student credit and a path to employment for the efforts of those involved?

An example of what’s possible, specifically with Cxmmunity:

One of our Board members, Prof. John Cash of Johnson C. Smith University, created the first accredited esports curriculum in North America. This opened doors for students normally overlooked in gaming to create viable careers in one of the number one growth industries in the world. It also caught the attention of Charlotte news and municipal government officials and the US Department of Education.

For those in the cheap seats: Partner an industry that needs validation (DAOs, gaming) with unis and motivated gatekeepers like Prof. Cash (on our Board), grease the wheels with money from Spotify and Coca-Cola, and all of a sudden you’re working with media and the federal government instead of fighting them. This is just one of the use case pathways Cxmmunity specifically can help create for $APE — a viable utility to create employment and new industry.

Here’s more proof: The Kickback: Higher Learning on Vimeo — Another one of our founders, Julien Fitzgerald, helped to create an esports program at Morris Brown College with the last Kickback.

Cxmmunity is literally creating the esports industry, and we can do the same for ApeDAO in mainstream gaming with this partnership.

This is absolutely wrong. What’s correct is the mainline BAYC and ApeDAO zeitgeist are very confused on how to move next with $APE, especially for people “outside the ecosystem.” Cxmmunity doesn’t have this problem.

Just like we created viable lanes for esports lovers who were, before us, outside the esports system, we are doing the same for $APE — we just haven’t made it public. Why? Because we’re doing this with a lot of cryptos. We hope $APE will be the first to see the opportunity and validate our efforts so we can publicize and expand them. Cxmmunity Discord is a hub of web2-web3 bridging, and we’re using $APE, as one of many cryptos, to do it. We have been able to double our Discord in the past month by playing Dooky Dash and participating in web3 tournaments like XBorg’s XTreme Championship Series. Cxmmunity’s cracked the code of web2-web3 bridging because we keep a perspective that’s wider than the average Ethereum gaming maxi, so we have processes going that simply haven’t occurred to the wider ApeDAO community to implement. But they are being used, and they are working incredibly well for Cxmmunity.

An official partnership allows us to expand these efforts.

If you think of this as advertising, God bless you. It’s not, but I’m not here to change your opinion on that! For everyone else, though, I encourage you to read my response above to see exactly why we have triple AAA companies who are not even really aligned with gaming sponsoring us — we know how to turn that partnership into value.

I know I’ve said a lot. Believe me; there’s more. :rofl: Hopefully I’ve explained things from some angles you may not have considered. Because honestly, this partnership brings opportunities that are otherwise not possible for ApeDAO at this point.

Happy to answer other questions; otherwise, I hope everyone reading this will vote yes!

8 Likes