ApeTalent (AIP-91) is almost here

I just joined, listening to a Twitter space

4 Likes

Absolutely, It is an option to take into account for the future but we have opted for tokenproof right now because of the history it has with Yuga Labs and that many apes in the community have already used it recently with ApeFest…etc
But we will certainly look at it to integrate it with delegate.cash :slight_smile:

1 Like

Makes total sense. Looking forward to exploring the site and adding to it when able. Keep building!

2 Likes

Thank you @Mantis , The truth is that our deadline has not fit very well with the latest events of the DAO but I’m super happy and proud of the response that this great community has given. Very interesting months are coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, this is awesome and the website looks clean. Congratulations. Would love to be part of the beta testing.

5 Likes

Thank you for your words @Nik.
The response from the community has been amazing and we have just released the integration with tokenproof service, so we are no longer in closed beta and you can login with any wallet you prefer :slight_smile:

@Awesomerrificus you can enter now too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Site looks great, would love to get on the WL. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for your words @badteeth.
A few days ago we released the integration with tokenproof service, so we’re no longer in closed beta and you can login with any wallet you prefer. Any kind of feedback is more than welcome, looking forward to hearing it :blush:

3 Likes

UI UX is very clean.

3 Likes

Easily one of the AIPs that I’m personally most excited about. @holocronape has been such a great ambassador for both the community and creatives alike. After seeing how much talent exists without our space over the past 18 months, it’s so vital for us all to have a place to call home and connect. Can’t wait to have a central platform to connect with, build with, grow with, and learn from.

100% behind you, beyond excited to see what’s next, and here if you ever need an extra set of eyes/ears/opinions on anything at all!

8 Likes

Just logged in with Tokenproof and started setting up my profile! Thanks for building! Where to direct any questions or issues?

4 Likes

Hi @holocronape,

It’s exciting to see you here updating us on one of our earliest approved AIPs and iterating out in the open. I’ll definitely be logging in via tokenproof this week to explore the ApeTalent platform, giving some feedback, and sounding the twitter sirens to get some extra eyes on the site.

Are there any specific areas you’re hoping to “stress test” ?

Thank you,
Lost
:gorilla::orange_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks @Emoney2zips . I will pass on your message to our designer… he is very happy with this type of messages :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Brazy for your words. You are a reference for me and it’s an honor :blush:
I’m looking forward to the first synergies starting to take place on the platform and seeing what we can do on our side to improve what already exists and adapt to the needs of the community and help expand and add value to the ApeCoin ecosystem that goes beyond BAYC, MAYC and BAKC. Also one of the things that we would like to include in our roadmap is to add functionalities or work together with other projects also born in the community such as Forever Apes, ApeComms…. It’s going to be an amazing 2023 for Ape community for sure :heart::green_heart:

You’re the best Brazy :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Gm,

I just signed up to your site. Love the concept and execution. Looking forward to seeing this develop! If I contribute somehow please do shout!

4 Likes

Great @Awesomerrificus :raised_hands:.
You can send your questions or issues in the way you prefer:

Thanks in advance :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Lost ,

Thank you so much for your support :heart:. That sounds perfect. Our main targets were:

• The login area: if the whole process with the different wallets was correct and did not generate a stopper to access the platform
  • Editing/creating skills: Especially file handling as they are a fundamental (visual) part of making your profile friendly to others members
  • Search engine: Detect if the content is indexed correctly → skill titles and bodies, about me….

Currently, thanks to the feedback from many of you, we have been able to detect and fix/improve some of the features. I’m going to update the original post with a list of the things we have been able to improve thanks to the community’s feedback. Sorry for my delay in answering some messages this week but I’m in the middle of a move and I cannot access much to Discourse.

2 Likes

Thanks! I was having an issue with adding hyperlinks to skill description, but caught my syntax error. All good and will keep filling out my profile!

1 Like

Thank you for your support @Hangout :raised_hands:

2 Likes