Brainstorming uses for the APE Coin IP

I think we need to get the council involved for this considering the significant IP issues, the exceptional importance of maintaining brand integrity and the need for high level contacts.

There’s a method behind the BAYC merch madness (idk what it is) and we want that for ApeDAO. I think the council can replicate it or back channel it to us.

6 Likes

Sorry for the late reply :slight_smile:
Thanks for your interest, I look forward to drafting three AIPs as below:

AIP [S&F PPP] - An improvement proposal aiming at providing highly must-to-have management infrastructures such as policies, processes, procedures, and platforms to APES DAOs such as information security and fraud management systems.

AIP [HCD PPP] - An improvement proposal aiming at providing highly must-to-have human-centered design attitudes infrastructures such as policies, processes, procedures, and platforms to APES DAOs to preserve on-edge innovative advantages.

AIP [DACT] - An improvement proposal aiming at providing a highly must-to-have infrastructures layer to support digital art and cultural transformative Ape projects. A repository of practices, ecosystem maps, empathy maps, partnerships, and platforms for APES DAOs to preserve on-edge innovative advantages [Check DACT Research Wall-0 - DACT Research Wall-0 | NFT on Solsea].

3 Likes

Good idea, the mutant apes are awesome for a product like this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

A charitable cause to invest in is one of the best ideas i’ve heard on getting the Apecoin name more recognized. Give to the community that we are asking to give to us.

2 Likes

I think Jane Goodall Foundation and other primate charities are already accepting apecoin, so we are halfway there already.

2 Likes

A primate foundation would be a perfect choice to start, i really think we should do alot of research into the charity we choose if the community chooses to invest in such. The last thing we want to do is support something that lines a person’s pocket rather than benefitting the namesake of what we are trying to support.

3 Likes

Ape has a potential to become the first decentralized brand name. To do that we need to support IRL businesses that want to use our IP. It should not be targeted, specific merch provider, specific brewer, etc. We need to have to have a process.

I’m thinking Ape specific crowd funding platform. People can launch their crowdfunding campaigns for any types of IRL businesses that utilize APE IP. They will receive donations in $APE and provide perks to the backers and the overall Ape community. Once such network of IRL businesses is live, there could be numerous ways to leverage it, including loyalty programs, cross-marketing, etc.

1 Like

We are working on just this process. Check out the @theapegency @loadedapes on twitter. This is just the beginning of what we have brewing, but it incorporates a lot of what you mentioned in the above post.

There are lots of issues that need to be dealt with for the IP licensing within the DAO in my opinion that haven’t even been uncovered just yet.

The way I see it we have an enormous voice and if we can harness this voice we can use it how we please.

3 Likes

I promise you that we are working on it. More will be revealed very soon and I would genuinely love to hear your feedback. @theapegency on twitter will be the source of information. @loadedapes is the use case for everything we are building.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.