Changing the Way Twitter/X Spaces Are Scheduled

The current method used to schedule spaces and request the presence of DAO members has some significant flaws. I imagine there is a high demand for member participation, especially after recent developments like moonshots and other events that everyone wants to engage with. Consequently, communication becomes congested, and Twitter/X is not ideal for organizing this. My proposal is to migrate from the current model to using a form or even a public calendar where everyone could see upcoming scheduled events and plan in advance. This would eliminate the need for the DAO to constantly search for messages on Twitter from people interested in organizing a space.

I welcome suggestions and opinions. If you believe this could become an AIP to enhance the community and the events organized by its members, please let me know.

(Also, I’d appreciate guidance on how to turn this into an AIP.)

Thanks for bringing attention to this issue.

We’ve had several proposals come through to address this and none have actually passed :grin:

Good news, as a precursor to the Marketing and Communications Working Group, we have an AIP that includes a calendar of coordinated Twitter Spaces.

Hope that works for the community and is in line with what you had in mind.

SSP :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

I agree 100% with you Leined, having an events calendar would be much more organized :+1:

6 Likes

Hi @0xLeined,

Your topic would be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @0xLeined,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions]. A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author doesn’t respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea. Once the AIP is Drafted and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will be published on Snapshot for the official live voting phase at: Snapshot.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @0xLeined please see your messages for the next steps.

-@Facilitators

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators