Developers' Den - General Discussion

(this topic is dedicated to discussion amongst and collaboration between ApeCoin forum members who have an interest in software development and coding generally. Example use-cases include sharing/working together on code for fun, developing software to enhance the ApeCoin DAO, hosting workshops to teach development to fellow apes, and jamming out to hacker tunes)

10 Likes

This is a great initiative, $APE DAO should have a great dev muscle to propose and develop new protocols with $APE in mind and to keep the DAO tech stack updated.

I absolutely love what is being done here I was just late on the apes and one day i will own one but for now i guess the apecoin is a good start in the ecosystem. I am trying to get some advice from some devs on how they approached solidity and smart contracts and I have a few ideas where to start but was just curious if maybe there was somewhere i have not looked yet. There is tons of videos and the tutorials on Github just curious what is the better approach. I know html, css, java, basic coding stuff and I have learned a little in Solidity but theres so much and It seems like when I try to focus on one area i get trapped in a rabbit hole. Any help on guiding me towards a specific route to learn about solidity and smart contracts that may be better than bouncing around would be greatly appreciated.

This is the best handbook of web3 development that I have found.

Anyway a full web3 development is hard to achieve if you havent been coding for several years. Like you said, there are a ton of stuff and creating a SC in solidity is a way different than making a web responsive or coding an API REST.

My advice is to keep learning little by little and dont pretend to make a huge project in 1 month. Step by step you will find yourself learning programming patterns and complex stuff.

1 Like

thank you greatly appreciated ser

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.