AIP-175: Establish ApeComms

Thanks @Lost for posting our v2 proposal and thanks in advance to everyone in the community for taking the time to read through it, provide feedback, and ask questions. Here is a quick background on myself.

I currently write a newsletter for our DAO as part of AIP-66 and also track various engagement and participation metrics on the DAO here. This analysis has led to proposals like AIP-144 seeking to improve processes within the DAO.

I have also participated in numerous calls and chats helping people of our community become familiar with the AIP process and what to expect along the way.

You might remember me as the author of this initial proposal but not part of the team behind AIP-142. Back when the initial proposal was in the works, I decided to step away and build a few things on my own. However, to be honest I felt a little lost after doing so. My place has always been alongside this ApeComms team working to improve communication within the DAO and educating people on the DAO and proposal process.

I’m extremely grateful the team allowed me to come back and we are as motivated as ever to build something the DAO values. We have listened to feedback provided the first go-around and will continue to listen right up until our proposal goes up for a live vote again. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or anyone else on the team if you feedback or questions.

17 Likes