AIP-122: Feasibility study for Regional Conference & Festival in Phuket, Thailand - 2023 Ape and Friends Festival (name to be finalized)

Hey there @Superman69

Thanks for posting your idea for a Regional Event in Thailand.

I see that my IRL Events Feasibility Study proposal may have inspired your proposal strategy and write-up.

• Do you think it may be more practical to collaborate and share resources now, so that we may focus our efforts and in doing so, focus the DAO’s resources?

• I’d be happy to share some of the $$ that the DAO has already voted on and allocated for an IRL Events Feasibility Study to you and your team.

Here’s our IRL Events by ApeCoin website that we recently launched (tip: the AIP process takes longer than you may think), and you can see that there’s an option for Regional Events which is what you are proposing.

• Would you like me to add your Tik-Tok and Instagram socials to the website?

• eventsbyapecoin.xyz

I’d be open to sharing the @eventsbyapecoin Twitter account with you or someone from your team also, we’d just need to jump on a call to say hello first :laughing:.

I think there’s a lot of promise for a coordinated effort and management of IRL Events in 2023 supported by this DAO, let me know if you’d care to join forces.

@ssp1111 :v:t4:

14 Likes