Forever Apes // AIP Recap

Thanks for the recap! Awesome job, guys! Super excited to see what you have in store for us next!

2 Likes

Very impressive work, congrats! :clap:

3 Likes

Hey there NFD, welcome to the DAO!

4 Likes

Appreciate the warm welcome, looking forward to adding value.

5 Likes

Gm @toga!

Yes we outlined it above, the AIP passed and we’re hard at work on dev as we await the grant funds. Stay tuned to this thread, will post updates as we have them, but are making great progress and expect to have some news pretty shortly on when everyone can expect this to be ready to use.

3 Likes

Welcome to the DAO - appreciate the kind words! :pray:

3 Likes

Many thanks @Brazy will follow your work with interest

3 Likes

Impressive, awesome cards :fire:

2 Likes

Not AIP related, but figured everyone might enjoy this! Our submission for the Thank Ape art competition.

Yes, you can actually build it IRL. Give us a RT and we’ll send you the build instructions for free once they’re ready. Also, if you haven’t checked our our LEGO build site from AIP-145 check it out here: Forever Apes to see all the Apes, Mutants, and Meebs you can build!

Check out the tweet below:

https://twitter.com/ForeverApesNFT/status/1670848253221556224

9 Likes

Great work. Appreciate the updates. Did the 1000 decks all get claimed?

2 Likes

Thank you!

We have had around 950 decks claimed, and the rest set aside for contributors and events. We just went to our warehouse on Friday to finish off the rest of the shipments, so if anyone has claimed and not yet received you should be getting an update in your inbox with tracking info shortly.

2 Likes

This is just aesthetically brilliant :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I already want my cards so I can play poker with my friends kkkkkk

Dang, guys, great “pose”!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.