AIP-260: Forever Apes // Welcome To ApeCoin, The IRL Onboarding Kit

Please extend for 7 more days, thanks Vulkan.

2 Likes

Happy you extend i had totally forgot to put my vote on this, super hyped for this!!!

4 Likes

Thanks toga, just need a few more days to finalize some details.

3 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@12GAUGE has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-Vulkan

2 Likes

I would add that a PDF version of the Onboarding Kit could also be a very useful tool.

(Although obviously not very IRL!)

3 Likes

Welcome to the fam & the forums @Dcj!

Absolutely, our goal is to keep things lean and digestible for the printed version, but linking to the more in-depth comprehensive digital guide that @BojangleGuy is working on. You can check out the details of his propoal here: https://forum.apecoin.com/t/aip-251-apecoin-dao-101-the-ultimate-guide-for-apecoin-dao-newcomers

We plan on working closely in tandem if both AIPs pass (since there will be so much crossover and the same common goal).

Thanks for taking the time to read through and drop a note! Open to any ideas that will help make this a success.

5 Likes

Beyond expressing bullish sentiments, our shared aspiration holds immense allure. It calls for our collective efforts to forge a path forward and illuminate our APE IP to a broader audience. The reasons are clear: by working in unison, we can amplify our impact and reach more people, exemplifying the strength of #Apestogetherstrong.

2 Likes

I appreciate the 12 x city-themed designs but unless the community can request design alterations to include their “specific city” (if their home city is not one of the 12 selected by this AIP team), perhaps a 7 x design theme around the continents Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia would encapsulate the Global Footprint of the community vs 12 cities from a particular region.

2 Likes

Hey @Rozay - thanks for reading!

Haha you actually read our mind, when we were planning out the design deliverables we bounced the ideas of continents vs city specific in order to be as inclusive as possible. Agree that continents would be a solve, and if the idea passes, would love to include the voice of the community to help pick out which landmarks we design to try to make the process as collaborative as we can.

Appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback - the reason we haven’t set this idea in stone with budgets was because we hoped for thoughts/feedback/discussion to create something that everyone here can be proud of as a reflection of the entire community. Would also like to run a couple polls to let people have their say - we’ve had quite a few ideas for inserts but are also aiming to keep the cost per unit and budget as low as possible, bit of a balancing act but hoping to meet in the middle :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

Just as I was reading your reply, selecting the landmarks opens up so many opportunities for collaboration/co-creation with the community, so once you settle on the 7 x landmarks representing each - then you may consider running a “global design competition” to design “cover” or all the packaging so the winning artist/designer will have their art on all of this product for 12 months including a little artist BIO inside the help guide.

Giving artists all around the world exposure across all continents in the form of IRL/Digital events, artist spotlight can be hosted on the home page etc and a cool way for the ACD to lead with purpose and welcome artists and creators into the community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @12GAUGE,

I’m new here (2 Days) and love these kits! they are :fire:!

Will deff need one!

Also, thanks for everything you have done so far!

4 Likes

Welcome to the DAO and thanks for stopping by DGT.
Appreciate the feedback, we are really happy with how everything is evolving. Just waiting on a couple details before we push this AIP to the draft stage.

Hop in discord if you’re not already:

4 Likes

Thank you @12GAUGE! Look forward to voting for it!

Not in the discord yet, but will hop in soon! Thanks! :handshake:

3 Likes

Ty ser! Yes, that AIP for an onboarding guide looks awesome too – I have also suggested that they make a PDF version.

Cheers and best of luck!

3 Likes

I searched a bit and found that your fnac is different from the european one…

1 Like

Hi @12GAUGE,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Vulkan

1 Like

Ready for draft process :saluting_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @12GAUGE,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions]. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @12GAUGE please see your messages for the next steps.

-Vulkan

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@12GAUGE has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

1 Like