General "Metaverse" Discussion

(Yuga Labs has raised $450M for the purpose of creating an NFT-based MMORPG and setting the foundation for an ‘interoperable world that is gamified and completely decentralized.’ This topic serves as a place to discuss all things Otherside and how it relates to the ApeCoin DAO)

2 Likes

With their experience and love for the different mmorpgs already out there I totally agree with this.

Gets me stoked because I grew up with World of Warcraft and RuneScape myself.

This imo is HUGE

4 Likes

This has me even more excited for Otherside. EQ and SWG are both great and two of my favorite MMOs.

Very excited - Would love to see them work with Microsoft at this point to make the mounts in WoW NFTs

2 Likes

The WoW nostalgia def has me super hyped about the possibilities of this MMO

2 Likes

I would be so stoked to have my magic rooster be seen. :joy:

Reminds me of this tweet from the legend himself.

For real and now with the funding secured!

“Chef’s kiss”

1 Like

Hey I’ve got the same kinda feeling about it all. Warcraft is where im from and where my online persona really grew. Those chats and being a immersed in the game over the years changed and grew how I see things and behave.

MMOs are a great space for life to spring up. People get on there and especially on the roleplay servers live little lives with social agendas and things. It’s neat and I think we’ll see many online personas grow in an MMO!

Ive trained nearly 100 people doing ingame paragraph roleplay, it’s a niche that most players never cross but it’s very neat. I have a great passion for Azeroth and it’s really grown me into who i am, now 0xSword. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

My team from the Sikong Project would like to help out with building Otherside. Our team has led the UI/UX design of 1bn+ mega APPs, and would like to contribute to building Otherside in exploring the communication protocol and platform together with the ApeCoin team. We are also planning for launching a collective art movement in the form of a tribute to Web2 on a metaverse platform, where we find Otherside a perfect place for us. Would be happy to connect directly with the team @William

Our Twitter: twitter.com/SikongArt
My email: stwongch@gmail.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.