Get FREE graphic services in exchange for a SIMPLE like and retweet #ApeCoinArt

I’m ReZone, young crypto-artist and more really graphic designer. I’m 21 years old and I’m starting my career as a freelancer after having spent 2 years traveling and training in the world of graphic design on many tools (photoshop, illustrator, procreate, indesign…).

Passionate about crypto, NFT and more generally Web3 I offer free graphic design services of any kind (business card, YT thumbnail, IG post, PFP customization…) in return for a simple like or retweet on my proposal fore the #ApeCoinArt contest. I put a lot of effort and passion into getting this result, so your feedback (good or bad) in the comments will be much appreciated.

Don’t hesitate if you want to contact me it’s on insta/twitter directly @rezone.dgn or @bettercallhdesign, for any desire/need I will do my best to satisfy you.

I wish you a good day/evening !

7 Likes

This is awesome! Super cool to see you doing this for the DAO!

2 Likes

Really nice work for this creation :slight_smile: :clap:

1 Like

Really appreciate what you are contributing and doing :heavy_heart_exclamation: Kudos to you :saluting_face:

1 Like

great work by DAO, keep it up you’ll go far ! :100:

1 Like

Such a creative approach. Great work, my friend.
Wish you all the success and tremendous growth.

1 Like

I wish you all the best, keep up the good work, if I need you I’ll be glad to come back.

2 Likes

Pretty cool work I especially like the green Mutant Apecoin :v:t3::wink:

1 Like

it’s one of the best art of this contest , congrats . Have you win the contest ?

1 Like

it’s really nice what you’re doing, congrats !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.