Good Morange, Fellow Apes

Great idea @William
GM @ll! :orangutan:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Good morning!!! :smiley::sun_with_face::sunny:

Howdy mate when is the next snapshot taken ? Today ?

Good Morange! Glad to be here

1 Like

Good morning Apes, Can I just say twice now my wallet said 18K gbp about a week ago and today said 19k GBP . Under my 1 APE , it makes me sad Cus every time this glitch happens I think my life has changed . :joy:. Does this happen to anybody else? Or is this glitch a sign of what’s to come :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a prophetic prediction of things to come! Hopefully. :wink:

1 Like

It could be for sure :grin:

Good afternoon here on the East Coast, what what

1 Like

whats up man greetings from west coast

1 Like

:heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:Gm Gm Ape Frens! :heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

GM GM William :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m counting my few coins and doing the maths now :grinning::pound::pound::moneybag::pound::pound::pound::coin::coin::coin::coin::pound::pound::euro::yen::dollar::dollar::coin::coin::coin::yen::yen::yen::euro::euro::dollar::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::coin::coin::coin::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::yen::dollar::dollar::yen::euro::coin::coin: :yen::moneybag: :house:

2 Likes

Happy Good Friday and Easter everyone!

4 Likes

Well since you put it that way

GM

2 Likes

Gm family it’s good to be an ape.

2 Likes

GM Apes. <3 Let me know what you guys think of this proposal. AIP Idea: Apecoin Investment DAO + Staking Mechanic

2 Likes

In total I hold 4.5 coins lol (3.5 not in my wallet. They’re on coinbase ) . I did have maybe 5.5 apecoin but when transferring 1 APE to my wallet (to join the apecoin forum & verify I have APE coin in my wallet) I had to pay a fee for transfer .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.