IDEAšŸ’” : Educational video content to help encourage people to use/join the DAO

Is that why you just flagged my post again. So everytime you donā€™t like someoneā€™s opinion you flag it. This is misuse of the dao framework. You quoted my posts and then Flagged it. You you just proved me right on why we need education to show people how to properly use a dao by flagging my post unjustly twice.

1 Like

I flagged your post again because of what I said in the last comment I madeā€¦

More personal attacks lol, very good for fostering community. Eat a Snickers and calm down

1 Like

So asking you to read my post correctly is a personal attack? Flagging my post because you donā€™t agree with me is not in guidelines for dao conduct. You are the one attacking me by trying to censor my honest feedback

1 Like

I didnā€™t flag your post because I donā€™t agree, I literally said why I did it in the last comment. Read my comments on your proposal instead of blindly commenting out of anger.

We both know the wording you chose was intentional and a slight. Iā€™m not ā€˜censoringā€™ you, stop taking things so personally.

Iā€™m not going to continue to respond to this. Hope this goes to vote, Iā€™ll be sure to vote with my 120k $APE share.

1 Like

Hipocrasy at its finest.

Happy to stop this conversation.

1 Like

I LOVE :heart: the idea and I think that video educational content is super important to improve the community and attract more participants.

I am a DEFI & Crypto educator on Youtube :film_projector: with 8K+ subscribers:

I would be more than happy to help with this task.

For reference - I prepared a video regarding the last event which APE NFTs were stolen:

In the video I explain:

1. How the hack was executed.
  2. How any ape holder can avoid this kind of phishing attacks.
  3. How to level up the NFT / Token wallet security in general.

Johnny.

2 Likes

Well that got out of hand for no real reason, the forums are here for discussions just like this minus all the passive aggressive stuff. You both show that you have strong views on the position of the club as a whole and this is exactly what we need. Stimulated conversation sometimes will spark emotional responses.

One way to look at the opposing view is that when we create the content, we than control the narrative. If we leave it to the public to create videos like this THEY control the narrative. Probably flooded with ads and click LIKE/SUBSCRIBE 200 times in a 4 minute video to get to any real content.

Not for nothing DAO participation will not be garnered with videos, it will be from the hearts and minds of those dedicated enough to be arguing in here with their fellow apes.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be censored. If I felt i had done any wrong I would own up to it. All i did was give honest opinions and he kept flagging my post because he felt like it. Which is 100% against what a dao is.

1 Like

I literally explained in almost all the comments here why I flagged it. Are you intentionally ignoring my comments?

Seems like a pretty telling sign for how you would carry out this proposal if it passed.

1 Like

Just trying to keep the peace @Koko, flagging posts is immature. 100%.

1 Like

Thank you. I would just like to point out i havenā€™t flagged a single one of his post. Iā€™m done now i wonā€™t speak on this anymore.

Itā€™s almost like I flagged your posts because they went against the rules about personal attacks.

DAOs fail when people are too myopic to see beyond their own selfish views.

Dude, I gotta step in here there has been no attackā€¦ The purpose of this proposal channel is to give suggestions, feedback and opinions. Ive read through the entire debate and even chimed on the matter. KOKO has done nothing that warrants being flagged. Lets move on please!

3 Likes

ā€œDAOs fail when people are too myopic to see beyond their own selfish viewsā€ ==== Definition of irony

2 Likes

Love this idea and think the sooner you can get going the better. Education is the best tool we have; where it starts is not relevant, we just need to get something setup to build upon. You have my vote for the creation of educational video tutorials [content] and I would also hope this evolves into the creation of a strong team for further projects and collabs with a view of educating in all different areas as and when needed.

I think educate is incredibly important. This coin has got newbies joining in and they (read: me) donā€™t fully understand things like the NFT ecosystem vs ApeCoin ecosystem, staking pros & cons (apparently you can stake elsewhere), and ultimately, how will ApeCoin really help them if they donā€™t own BAYC/MAYC NFT? This last point is what tons of people on Twitter & Discord are giving ā€œfinancial/investingā€ advice on (lack of utility)ā€¦donā€™t let their voice be the only one a newbie sees/hears. If you donā€™t have time for videos, make a simple flowchart graphic (pictures please) and share itā€¦

As for how to educate on the Otherside metaverse, Iā€™m not sure that part of what this DAO should do.

Just want to mention this is an excellent idea and I am 100% behind it.

Most excellent idea for community growth

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you @Koko for your ideas and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow the here as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @Koko please see your messages for the next steps.