👋 Introduce yourself

Hello Guys! My name is John, still finding out about web3 and accidentally found ApeForum. Hopefully i can learn a lot from the community

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Tom. I’d love to be join you on long-way to build the community.

5 Likes

My name is Tommy, and I’m excited to be part of this vibrant community. While my journey in Web3 may not be as extensive as some, I’ve always been fascinated by its potential to revolutionize the digital landscape. I’ve spent time engaging with founders, offering insights and ideas to help strengthen projects and attract more interest from the community.

5 Likes

What up Peeps!!

I am GucciGladiator, @BojangleGuy told me about the ape coin Dao at a meet up here in Utah we had at top golf. I am excited to join the community and Make it a better!

4 Likes

Hi @omateusluz nice to meet you, i’m a trader and i believe in Apecoin. Let’s build Ape strong and stronger

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! thank you for spearing some free time here.

3 Likes

Hi there my name is Jargalan from Mongolia. I am holder of Apecoin.

And our company Natural synergy Mongolia LLC produsing organic, mongolian natural herbal dringks without any chemical ingredits, no adding sugar etc. This drinks already studied on Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences and there was licenced.

https://twitter.com/JargalnAutochem

2 Likes

This looks very interesting.

3 Likes

I’m Kofi Nasir from Ghana
In practice, I will say I’m new to the web3 space but I have kept tabs on some trends and spend my time thinking of creative ways of bringing whatever idea I create into the web3 world.
I’m a multi disciplinary creative with a very vast palette in artistic taste.

3 Likes

Interesting, will like to hear some ways you feel other industries can smoothly integrate into the Web3 space

2 Likes

Really cool, always a fan of natural beverages; rooting for you

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard Nasir @S-17 glad to see you settle in. LFG :rocket:

2 Likes

Appreciate the warm community welcome

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m Prince George aka Billydbeast. Full time community moderator at chirpley, Cřyptô enthusiast, part time degen trader and NFT collector

Good morning everyone! My name is JJ Nnabugwu, also known as Pythagoras. I specialize in frontend development and currently pursuing a BSC in Computer Engineering. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me!

Hi, My name is Ezekiel A.k.a Ghost
I’m crypto ethusiants, full time Data Analyst
Thanks for having me here and i will continue to contribute to the community positively

1 Like
  1. I’m Drew Crittenden or Drucritt as I mostly use when gaming or in web3

2. I stumbled into Web3 in 2021 through Top Shot, jumped into a few eth projects (that weren’t apes) early on. I ended up trading my way to a mutant by the end of 2021. I’ve been a community manager / moderate for a few the past few years, and I’m a product manager IRL.

3. I am a strategic thinker, problem solver, who likes to get things done and iterate. Regular feedback loops are the best way to build something.

4. I’m here because after following along from afar for so long, I’ve decided to get more involved. I think the DAO has a lot to improve on, and rather than just yelling at it from afar I should come here to try to help instill change.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Megan here :smiling_face:

I’m an educator, artist and ex-civil servant who spent the last few years helping startups in Southeast Asia scale their people and systems.

Got dropped into the deep end of Web3 building a $10mil Web3 Education Tech accelerator programme… been a wild ride and now we’re going into our 5th cohort :face_holding_back_tears: definitely still bringing a newbie mindset to everything I do.

I’m currently building APE_U, 14 educational initiatives for ApeCoin DAO that we’re rolling out over the next 12 months with the Governance Working Group. Looking for fellow educators, builders, mentors, coaches, and passionate people, so do reach out to connect if you’d like to get involved! Welcoming all spiky POVs and changemakers :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

My name is David known as Davinic
I’m a Software and Hardware Engineer, Crypto Enthusiast,Futures&Forex Trader, Smc trader

Thanks everyone for having on here

1 Like

Hello ApeCoin fam! I’m known in the ape community as crock77. I’ve been part of the BAYC, Otherside and other communities for a couple of years now. You’ll find me on Discord and Twitter with the same handle. I’m now starting to explore the DAO and all it has to offer.

2 Likes