šŸ‘‹ Introduce yourself

dude. expert shadow shill for coinbase. you the count basey sith lord

1 Like

Shill for Coinbase while I hard push DEX L2ā€™s?

Bring out the red yard and thumbtacks, letā€™s hear it!

1 Like

Oh sorry wasnā€™t insinuating it my bad, just saw you had some work and was mentioning this sadly wonā€™t be a main area for us to be sharing it. Perhaps Iā€™m wrong anyways who knows lol

1 Like

Well isnā€™t this an interesting turn of eventsā€¦ God is here.

3 Likes

Here is a youtube video you can watch on moving fund from crypto.com to metamask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gzZJOfCmHQ

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

welcome!! some rad experience you have there.

2 Likes

Hey folks my name is Sly. I am a first time crypto investor. I sarted investing a few weeks ago. I noticed APE was new just like me. My biggest overall goal is long term investing but if i see the chance to hit a quick jackpot id be all about it. i have a lot to learn and catch up on. Hope to meet some folks who donā€™t mind teaching

4 Likes

Heya! Iā€™m K9, your local friendly dev doggo. Full-time in crypto since 2018. Economics nerd. Finance and strategic consulting background. Prev crypto VC turned smart contract developer, cause building is more fun than investing. My brain is in DeFi, but my heart is with NFTs. Really believe that Ape can be a turning point for the open metaverse movement. Would be happy to help in any possible way. Woof!

4 Likes

You know Iā€™m just playin bigga. My observation has been that most of the posts here are well intentioned. But maybe the mods are just on snipeā€¦ yaā€™ll know how easy it is to get misread. Assume positive intent is my mantra. Doesnā€™t mean its true, but Iā€™d rather be wrong in the good direction ya know?

2 Likes

welcome to the forum brother! Lot of good ideas flowing.

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Itā€™s me, Jukafah. Iā€™m a software engineer, hot sauce connoisseur, coffee addict, and gamer. Iā€™ve been in the crypto space for a few years, and in the last few months Iā€™ve gone full web3. When ApeCoin launched, I got in because I knew something was brewing. When I looked into the leaders, community, and direction, my suspicion was confirmed. So, here I am.

Good to be here, and looking forward to where we go!

2 Likes

bonjour tout le monde moi sā€™est Fabrice 42ANS chef dā€™entreprise a lā€™ile de la REUNION
Je suis dans le monde de la crypto depuis 10ans
je suis dans APECOIN
merci au plaisir de partager avec vous tous

APECOIN Sā€™EST LA VIE

2 Likes

Great posts. Iā€™m new to the interface. I wonder if you have any tips on how to post for maximum impact. I would love to collaborate on a community project, as you seem to have a gift for organizing and sharing. I have a couple of ideas that I think could push things in a good direction, but I know I will need to build a network of like minded apes to accomplish anything, so Iā€™m starting with you.

4 Likes

My name is Zady. I am here to help with Mass Adoption of NFTs. We are building 10 years into the future right now. Iā€™m a gamer, Real Estate Entrepreneur. In web3 I am an Influencer, Coder, Marketer, Team Buildier.

The only reason I bring up any of this is so you can have a shopping list to choose from. If thereā€™s any skill I have that you can use. Please consider it yours, and reach out to me to me. Iā€™m Zadyverse on all socialmedia platforms.

3 Likes

Hello. I am an enthusiast. Hope investing in AP will turn into investing in BTC.ETC

3 Likes

Hi there. My name is Teresa, aka Kentia73. I have joined only recently the whole crypto world and I am truly impressed for everything BAYC and the Apes have achieved in such a short time. Holding some ApeCoins is for the time being the only way I can afford to be a part of it.

4 Likes

Iā€™m usually bored
People name me snowflake sometimes - I bring storms with me, specially ideas in development storms. I also love to freeze metadata of my NFTs art. Not a full degen, still learning and fast, I will never loose love for life, love, joy, crypto and NFTs and all good people I met here. Iā€™m security paranoid in a good way - thatā€™s the only way. Love to create and design, filming, connecting projects and people, speaking many languages helps but more is listening actually to people and helping. I like 3D. I like everything innovative and useful. Also old og things that are useful. I appreciate a good work, talents.

2 Likes

Oui moi aussiā€¦jā€™espĆØre que mes wallets contenant des apes seront rĆ©compenser

2 Likes

Hello ApeCoin DAO Community, My name is Silvana Gale-Driscoll and Iā€™ve dove into investing into crypto full blast several years ago and trade stocks for fun and done well using instinct rather than charts. My due diligence is simple. Would I use the product or enjoy being in something new and fun. Itā€™s as simple as that.

My background is 25 years + as an Executive Director of Package Development and Engineering, Promotional Print Production and Merchandising in the Cosmetic and Accessories Industries. I have a US Patent in Package Design and worked for such companies as UniLever, LBrands ( Victoriaā€™s Secret Beauty, Pink and Beauty Avenues ) Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Coach and Mark Cross and etc. which has taken me across the globe, creating, purchasing and sourcing primary and secondary packaging worldwide for all color, skin treatment and fragrance as well as leather goods and footwear. I can engineer a perfume atomizer but couldnā€™t tell you whether we belong with Loopring ( I own ) or any other L2 platform but am learning as I go we go along. I facet diamonds and colored gemstones as a hobby and play video games since 1982. My favorite are Super Mario/Paper Mario/PokĆ©mon video games starting with the NES/SNES/64ā€¦ and collect NA and JP PokĆ©mon trading cards for 25 years which started during my layover in Narita JP on my way to HK and Manilla because I love cool printing applications. Iā€™m a mom and wife and very young at heart.

I have read so many business proposals in my career and awarded millions in yearly business to vendors in Manhattan and abroad. I may not be versed in everything crypto and all the various applications that have opened up with Web 3 but can be an asset to the group identifying purely what makes sense and trying to identify people or groups that donā€™t have our best interests at heart. We are the future if we can work well together and look out for each other. Thank you for having me in the group.

7 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for adding the youtube link. However, the issue that I am having is that I have not been able to figure out how to transfer the BAYC NFT that I purchased from the Crypto.com NFT | Buy, Sell, Discover Exclusive Digital Collectibles marketplace to my metamask NFT wallet. I am able to transfer tokens with no problem.

3 Likes