Learning along the way

Hello everyone! I am very excited to watch how the future of Web3.0 and this organization grows with it along the way. I was just curious if there would be a potentially set topic or section that would involve resources to learn about everything as the DAO and Web3.0 evolve. I am no expert on things from Web3.0, NFTs, or cryptocurrency, but am incredibly intrigued and want to learn as much about them as I can to better educate myself. Nevertheless I can’t wait to see how all of this grows and develops!

10 Likes

Yeah I see what you’re saying. Would be clutch for someone to create a security section or tip section for the in’s and out’s of this emerging space. I know there are a ton of resources and individuals that already have that information at hand.

3 Likes

I’d love to learn how to stake. Small time player here, so minimums rarely reached…the Coinbase option is there but I am more interested in the real thing.

1 Like

hi everyone, can someone help and explain where I claim with my contract address

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.