Miniverse Dive Bar Powered by ApeCoin

That would be dope :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This innovative platform fosters creativity, community engagement, and exploration at the forefront of metaverse technology. By uniting developers, creatives, and community members in a shared space, this project highlights the potential of Web3 and community ownership. I look forward to witnessing its impact on the future of the metaverse. Love it!

5 Likes

Appreciate the succinct summary and support, thank you @Zoopie!

BT

1 Like

Very cool idea @badteeth - imo this is exactly the type of thing we need as a community to continue building, experimenting, and having valuable convos in web3 (forums and Discord will eventually feel like antiques when you think about where we’re going). I think of so many people in the space that would thrive in an environment like this (Bailey has entered the chat) not only to push the creative needle, but to push collaboration forward. Would be fantastic as a ‘welcome to the DAO’ experience and likely double as an educational/onboarding tool, while obviously getting people both interested and involved in what could likely be their entrypoint to this mysterious metaverse.

Echoing everyone’s input, props for chatting direct w/ Herman and putting the wheels in motion :saluting_face:

Big brain, big vision energy.

4 Likes

Thank you Brazy, appreciate the kind words and support. I believe this can really move the needle on many fronts as we work towards our vision to drive culture forward into the metaverse!

BT

3 Likes

Soooo will there be free drinks? Just asking!
LOL :grin:
:grinning:
I love the idea of a dope spot for all of us to connect in the metaverse! We could have featured gatherings for Web3 Tea or Trivia night etc. Excited to see this move forward.

6 Likes

Absolutely!

The programming and activations we can do for the community will be amazing. I’d much rather hang there than in spaces or VC. Feeling a Tea and Trivia night!

BT

3 Likes

Hi @badteeth,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Vulkan

2 Likes

This is a great experiment for our dao to dabble in the “Metaverse” (Miniverse). Excited to see this play out^^

And as you’ve mention in your reply to Tiger, It “should be able to be directly ported to the Otherside”.

^^ That detail makes me excited! Community members creating things for Otherside is high priority for me to support with my votes :smiley: I feel like a lot can be learned through the building of this dive bar space, and those findings shared with the community. So much potential value here.

11 Likes

Yes! This is a great idea. As a builder, I believe communication and a creative hub will be essential for establishing interoperability across the eco-system between all of our Apecoin related Metaverse projects. Thanks for putting this up Badteeth!

7 Likes

Yes ser, let’s goooooo!

BT

2 Likes

Thank you Sera, appreciate the feedback and support!

While it’s a significant investment, the value returned to DAO members who would have the chance to play and build in this sandbox would be immeasurable on the ecosystem. Moving on to draft phase :saluting_face:

BT

4 Likes

I know you know. Thank you Ramón!

BT

2 Likes

Probably this might be a tad late in reply. I do love the idea of a virtual space, kind of gearing towards the metaverse. Are there any plans in the future for some cross-platform integrations? It doesn’t need to happen now though but is that something you’d consider?

4 Likes

Does this Dive Bar have any max capacity and if not, do we have any idea what the cost per session would be?

3 Likes

Welcome @OnlyDVC!

The tech is composable and interoperable with other M2 metaverses and MML is a protocol like HTML.

Does that cover cross-platform or did you mean something else? Thanks,

BT

1 Like

Hi @Gerry!

They’re still trying to figure this out as it hasn’t been done this way yet, hope to have some more info soon,

BT

2 Likes

My understanding is that this would be a persistent experience. This would also be very valuable to Improbable for feedback loop reasons so I’m thinking they’ll cover any cost above 250K. Honestly they would be absolutely silly not to.

But if they don’t… M2 supports server- and client-side variations. So if cost becomes a problem, we can switch to client-side, meaning not using nvidia GPUs to render for everyone and letting clients render. This means users with very low-spec computers will be mostly locked out, but at least it will still run for some (most?) of us.

2 Likes

It does! It’s an awesome idea. Good luck with it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.