AIP-279: Bored Apes Storm Hollywood (BASH-AIP): Expanding the Ecosystem with Battle-tested IP Veteran and the Batman Producers

Wow, this sounds super cool! I love the idea of making an animated series and comic books about our community. It will be awesome to see our characters in action in the story. Let’s vote and make this happen! #ApesTogetherStrong!

5 Likes

Love this proposal and have been a big fan and collector of Ramon’s work for over a year now. He continues to deliver top tier content while helping many of us from the community build out story and lore for characters within our collection. Very excited to see what he can do with proper funding and hope the rest of the DAO see the potential here not just for BAYC but for the NFT ecosystem as a whole.

16 Likes

Really interesting concept which can possibly include a multitude of characters, backstories, spin-offs. Looking forward to this.

8 Likes

Thanks Wxffles, and yes! That’s the idea. We’ve already been experimenting with our comics and we are ready to do this in an animated form that could be taken seriously by a major streamer or network while featuring several PFP collections from our community. Glad you’re tracking and seeing the potential here if done right!

5 Likes

As always, thanks for the kind words Mori. Appreciate all that you do for the brand as well and can’t wait to continue building stories with you regardless of what happens here. :handshake:

2 Likes

Absolutely brother :handshake: let’s fkn grow :saluting_face::crown:

2 Likes

This DAO was created to support, “community-led initiatives that drive culture forward into the metaverse,” and this is the way.

I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know Ramón over the past couple of years and watching what he’s accomplished with Myth Division, I have no doubt that he will deliver on BASH.

Great to see professional, well thought out AIP ideas hitting the Discourse. Thank you!

BT

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AmericanApe ! (And my blue fam/ Myth Division OG @metaMori too!)

Every so often a proposal comes up here to the DAO and noticeably creates excitement for others in the community, this is one of those proposals.

I had the opportunity to offer feedback on this proposal prior to it going live, and I’ve already seen the excitement for this idea from the community which @AmericanApe has been building over the last couple of years. I’m also personally a long time Myth Division asset holder and supporter, I somehow continue to find my way into some of the most incredible creator led communities.

I don’t have any extra feedback or questions regarding the proposal at this time, but I do have some art from the MD team to share !

15 Likes

I love this idea! You plan to use stories to make Apecoin more famous. It’s cool that we, the community members, will be part of the story. We also have a skilled Hollywood team to help. I can’t wait to see how this changes things for us and digital entertainment. Let’s make this happen, together. #ApesTogetherStrong.

8 Likes

Thanks BT! If it weren’t for your wise counsel, I’m not sure I ever would have submitted in the first place. I hope to elevate Apecoin and the community, quite frankly, with this project. Would love to see the community have a big hand in making one of the first big leaps from Web3 to mainstream media.

5 Likes

Thanks Zoopie! A big part of my goal here is to bring broader transparency to the whole process and demystify it a bit for all the degens who want to “break in” with their NFT characters and brands.

4 Likes

I have been with you for a long time and I like what you do. Good luck!

4 Likes

Love the artwork you shared :pinched_fingers: such a :fire: snapshot of your ape and doggo :purple_heart:

Has been a great adventure so far being part of the MD fam and I’m excited to see more eyes on Ramon’s work via the DAO & this AIP :clap:

7 Likes

Love these three ways for people to qualify for a spot! Happy to collaborate on the Thank Ape side of things for the Merit-based selection, feel free to message me anytime about how this can work out :blush:

5 Likes

This is a very reasonable ask for something like this. :beers: Holler if you want help with script edit/review.

6 Likes

This is an incredible proposal and I really hope it’s successful.

I’m a writer and I’m working on a short story series based on my mutant hound, and it’s my dream to hopefully turn those stories into something more visual like an animation series.

Your proposal gives this community a chance to empower storytellers and that has the dual purpose of living up to what the broader NFT community says is so important and it also casts a spotlight on Apecoin in a meaningful way.

Wishing you much success with this! (In the hope that your success will pave the way for other storytellers too.)

7 Likes

Hey RamonGovea, this is great, cant wait to see how this evolves. We want to see that BAYC animated series! And who knows, maybe my Blue Wrangler is featured one day as well…
Anyhow, you got my vote! Blue love!

5 Likes

@AmericanApe, I have been a long time supporter of Myth Division because of you. I am extending my support to this Proposal because I know from personal experience, the kind of utility you dish out for the community once you start something.
I have a 1/1 derivative art work of a couple of my NFTs and have my Ape featured on an issue of the American Ape comic. As if that wasn’t enough, I got an NFT of mine selected to represent the twitter handle of one of your projects. I could go on but I just wanted to bring out that you’re a man of your word and I trust you getting us to the finish line once you’re off the blocks.
Coming to this Proposal, the best part I like, is that you can read the comic with 1 APE and you can claim a free NFT also with 1 APE, that’s what I like about this one and some past AIPs that give utility to even the smallest holders. Let’s hope you get to build us some amazing utility for our Apecoin.

7 Likes

Thank you Halina! Yes, if we can get this on to the voting stage, I would love to talk more about how to work together on this process if the AIP passes!

6 Likes

Appreciate the support Blue fam! The goal is definitely to get more of the most active members of the community into these stories. There are so many holders and not enough official lore about you all!

4 Likes