Regular Membership Granted!

What a great honor! Only 18 members are granted with Regular Badge! Reminded me with Eagle Scout Badges and Membership!

13 Likes

“You’re born, you take s*it

get out in the world, you take more s*it

climb a little higher, take less s*it.

till one day you’re in the rarefied atmosphere and you’ve forgotten what s*it even looks like.

Welcome to the layer cake, son.”

:innocent: :saluting_face:

4 Likes

That’s alright, it is manageable, bro!

If life give you a :lemon: lemon, you make lemonade and you still can drink it! Not everyone in this world is born with a silver spoon in his/her mouth.

ApeCoin DAO is a bit messy right now because Cartan will leave us soon. Sure it is manageable since we have so many talented people in the DAO.

Have great days everyone!
Ken

5 Likes

Congratulations @Apeancestor!

6 Likes

Congrats, given your nickname, that seems normal to me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s been fun meeting you throughout the SC nominations and getting to learn more about your experience, Welcome to T3 Ken !!

See you in the Lounge,
Lost
:gorilla::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats @Apeancestor!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Apeancestor! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone! Keep up the good teamwork for the ApeCoin DAO. IMO, the DAO needs more support and teamwork without Cartan’s involvement and administrative tasks.

At my own work place, as manager, I always emphasize and encourage teamwork to everyone! Everybody works as a team members and supporting one another with efficiency, plus results driven performance outcomes. I am sure, the ApeCoin DAO has many capable individuals who can easily get things done even with struggles and obstacles! Wishing everyone the best, Ken

7 Likes

Adding on, it’s somewhat astounding to me that of an ecosystem of tens of thousands, perhaps even hundreds of thousands, there are still only less than 20 of us that have achieved this milestone.

I’m making it my personal mission this year to authentically grow that number. I’m in an ever-increasing number of “groups,” and insert the DAO into the conversation whenever relevant (without being “that guy”, because then it’s a turn-off). Today a conversation centered around beta testing for some project, and I linked @Vulkan’s Beta Testing Group thread into the conversation of five other $APE holders… one of whom said he’d look into it.

This growth takes time, but it starts at home. We are already seeing it happen with the sheer number of regular AIP Snapshot voters. This year will be tremendous for growth, and I feel a lot of the impetus rests on us. I for one am here for it.

Ok, rant over. Congrats again Ken :handshake:

7 Likes

This is amazing, great work Chris! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.