Shilly the Community Produced Recording Artist Powered by ApeCoin

Shilly the Community Produced Recording Artist Powered by ApeCoin

PROPOSAL CATEGORY: Ecosystem Fund Allocation and Brand Decision

ABSTRACT:

Ever since I bought my first ape on May 1, 2021 for .25 ETH (#humble brag) I knew he was destined for greatness. Along with an amazing team of musicians and animators we’ve created Shilly, the first Community Produced Recording Artist. You may have seen the video for his debut single, “I’m Boring”.

Shilly - I’m Boring (Official Video)

With the help of a grant from the ApecoinDAO Shilly will be the first chart topping NFT recording artist and bring apecoin adoption to another level.

AUTHOR DESCRIPTION:

I’m Josh Schwartz, but they call me Shwaz. I’ve been part of the NFT space since Feb. 2021 and part of the ape community since May 1 2021. Most of my professional life has been spent in the TV/FILM industry where I worked as a video editor for a bunch of crappy reality shows. Comedy and music are major passions for me. I’ve performed improv, written sketch comedy, and been playing in bands/ writing music since I was a kid. I’ve been fortunate enough to go into web3 full time and am currently working on this project that combines my greatest passions in a way I never thought possible.

TEAM:

Josh Schwartz: CEO. Head writer.
Noah Berg: COO and Co-producer.
Matt Squire: Exec. Music Producer (Panic! At The Disco, Ariana Grande, All Time Low)
Preston Johnson: CMO. (Co-founder of Pixel Vault and Wagmi United. Also Shilly’s drummer.)

MOTIVATION:

We are putting everything we have into Shilly from the music, to the art, to the size of his calve muscles (This was actually quite the battle). Along with a collaborative community of musicians and storytellers Shilly will break into the mainstream in a major way. Apecoin will be an official payment option for all things Shilly and the Apecoin logo and imagery will be featured prominently in Shilly content.

RATIONALE:

The only reason Doge and Shiba are worth more than Apecoin right now is because of the story we tell about them and how many people are exposed to that story. Apecoin needs its own story, it’s own “cool”. Shilly will make Apecoin cool again (for the first time).

TO BE FINISHED THIS WEEKEND!

Enter key terms

Specifications | A detailed breakdown of the platforms and technologies that will be used.

Enter specifications

Steps to Implement | The steps to implement the proposal, including associated costs, manpower, and other resources for each step where applicable.

Enter steps to implement

Timeline | Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones, and completion dates.

Enter timeline

Overall Cost | The total cost to implement the proposal.

Enter overall cost

1 Like

Just submitted a finished version so please delete this one.

As someone who’s both seen your video and is developing IP of my own, I’m curious to see your more detailed proposal with dates and figures.

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@shwaz has requested to withdraw their application. This AIP will be moved to and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

Kind Regards,

-Escape

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.