ApeCoin Community,

We’re running a special office hour session on Friday, September 9th at 9.30am ET. Special Council member Maaria Bajwa will join Brandon Caruana to discuss plans for our first elections and brainstorm ideas with the community.

To sign up, all you have to do is reply to this post (the content of your message does not matter). The first 20 eligible community members to respond will be invited to participate.

To be eligible, your account must have Trust Level 1 - Basic. You can increase your account’s trust level by regularly visiting and engaging with Discourse. Read more about Discourse trust levels here.

A moderator will reply to confirm the 20 community members who will be invited. If you are invited, you will be DM’ed information to join the call.

If you join the call, feel free to be on video or audio only. These sessions are meant to be productive conversations on the DAO, so please be respectful to your fellow community members and the moderators by giving others space to speak and following the same guidelines for conversations on the Discourse.

Yours Apefully,
bc.

3 Likes

Count me in please – have questions, need answers – :laughing:

7 Likes

hello! would love to be involved

6 Likes

Would love to participate!

7 Likes

Please include me and bring pizza for everyone

6 Likes

Happy to be included, big events this month. Thank you!

6 Likes

Would love to be included! Looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Please include me in this office hour. Thanks!

5 Likes

Not sure if I’ve got the right trust level yet; as I’ve just signed up to the forum. But @herb let me know about the opportunity to join in on the conversation if at all possible.

• All City
5 Likes

Hi, would love to join and talk about governance.

4 Likes

Would love to join and learn more.

4 Likes

Interested in joining. Will bring bananas.

7 Likes

Well this grew, excited to host this Office Hour

5 Likes

I would also like to participate. Thank you

4 Likes

I’d like to join for the office hours

4 Likes

Id like to join for the office hours

4 Likes

I’d love to join please

4 Likes

I’d like to join as well, please.

3 Likes

also would like to join if there is space left.

3 Likes

Will confirmation messages be sent? Just making sure since it is early for me but I will wake up for it. Thanks

1 Like