@BoredApeG we will be sending out invites to a Google Meet shortly

2 Likes

Brandon,

Thanks for sending out the invite for the office hours tomorrow, is there an agenda that we will be using for the conversation?

If so can you please send it out prior to us all hoping on a call. If there is not I would like to propose the following Agenda

1. What are the day to day operations being performed, how many people are working on the team to perform them

2. What is the current method of reporting to the community? What reports have been generated in the first 3 months and what has been accomplished to date.

3. How are you measuring success or failure? What metrics are being used, what are the critical decisions we are facing, and how do we prioritize

4. Methodology for electing leadership/removing leadership

5. What is the gameplan of your team for the remainder of the month if we do not elect to extend the contractual agreement?

6. Open questions I may have missed or other community members may want to address

There is a clear need for better communications here, so lets make sure we are all on the same page for office hours

Thanks

3 Likes

I would love to join, please include me. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Big thanks to the community for coming out to our special expanded Office Hours this month!

At the session, the Foundation and the community discussed DAO governance going forwards. This is a very important topic as we collectively establish a framework that will serve the long-term health of the DAO for years to come. Click below to hear the playback.

And keep an eye out for future Office Hours sign-ups here and on Twitter!

-moonkt

8 Likes

This was such a thorough conversation. Looking forward to seeing all these initial hurdles overcome. Oh the places $APE will go. :pray:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.