Special Council Applicants: Participation Details

Dear Special Council candidates:

Please provide the following:

1. Forum name and badges earned.

2. Proof of snapshot voting history unless you (understandably) prefer to remain anon.

3. If you have an ape pfp but lack DAO participation, explain your motivations to get involved now.

Thank you.

8 Likes

I believe most of the candidates apart from a few of them almost never interacted in the forum… :confused:

6 Likes

Precisely my dear Watson.

5 Likes

I did some work for you Marklar! You can see some of the nominees participation on this thread.

4 Likes

Hey! Dunno why it shows up as 0 interactions but i have voted on at least a half dozen votes. One of the things i think is important about the committee going forward is making participation in the DAO more engaging and more interesting.

Most of the AIPs ive read since the beginning have been pretty boring (not in the good way) and didnt spark my interest to passionately vote one way or the other. But I am glad that you are making a point that there is very little participation to begin with

8 Likes
  1. CryptoLogically

2. Not clear how to most easily convey this one, but have voted “In Favor” of last 5 AIPs, including the Live 142 and 121.

3. I do own an Ape, but choose not to use it as my PFP, nor do I believe I lack DAO participation. My “Member” status alone would hopefully attest to that.

8 Likes

This was an insightful thread and I’m glad you posted. It shows that many of the applicants are brand new to discourse. I hope that these metrics are considered when holders vote.

5 Likes

Thanks for the comment NFTC, yeah definitely an interesting insight to consider when voting.

2 Likes

Great work, ser. Might dig one layer deep on some of the lower counts.

2 Likes

Hey at least you got mentioned.

4 Likes

How are people going to just forget about you??

2 Likes

Just giving them a hard time. I haven’t written my little bio for Vulkan yet.

2 Likes
  1. Badteeth

2. Anon

3. Minted apes, passionate about web3 and deeply invested in Yuga ecosystem. Started digging in and reading through the forum a couple months ago as I saw more people bemoaning lack of DAO participation on Twitter. Realized there was a great opportunity to become more active supporting a community I think about all the time. Began working on an AIP, realized as the SC elections came about that my experience could be useful as the DAO continues to struggle with growing pains. Have a plan to onboard 1 million new holders in two years by engaging culture-based sport communities globally. Carpe Diem!

4 Likes

Hi all

1. Forum name and badges earned.
    Profile - Harry - ApeCoin DAO

2. Proof of snapshot voting history unless you (understandably) prefer to remain anon.
    Delegate voting and remain anon.

3. NA

Look forward to seeing more candidates to participating in the DAO.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.