The Contingency

Problem I have with this - if AIP fails, your team’s help will be less focused, as from jan 1st onwards theyll be unpaid from APECOIN DAO. Your other DAOs will always take priority and any help with the transition will be fragmented and perhaps mediocre at best, I say this from experience dealing with legacy teams.

Maybe agree to a 3 month extension with continuation of originally agreed compensation?

To just hit us with such a late proposal, with no time to digest it all fully, with added 2,000,000 approx price tag was either planned or unforgivably neglectful and I fully understand why the community is so outraged and demonstrating this is their voting power.

1 Like

100% we should implement a transition period of overlap for new positions so that time isn’t waisted picking up the pieces every term cycle.

1 Like

I think this is a problem for DAO governance in general that it is easy to reject a proposal but hard to find an alternative. We can vote not to continue with Cartan but the DAO still needs such a group to cover Cartan’s job, which is not included in previous AIPs. I’m hoping we have a new way of voting: voters pick one from multiple choices and they MUST pick one from them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.