ThreadGuy Podcast Sponsorship

:saluting_face: :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

You know I got your back if you’re trying to tackle something Phil.

Yea I certainly don’t want to be an agent here, I just want to be able to help facilitate spreading ApeCoin DAO awareness and this seemed like a logical person / approach. I’d love to see / work with MarComms to create a scalable approach to this. I can also see how MarComms could/should own the budget for something like this and funds could be moved through their group as opposed to an individual “agent” who passes it along to the sponsored party.

Your opinion certainly matters to me amigo, I hope this didn’t come across as just me “love to see popular people doing their thing that barely impacts the DAO” - I think engaging with good people who are a positive force within the community is a great thing for the DAO to be doing. It doesn’t have to be TG if people don’t necessarily like him or want him to be somebody that promotes the ApeCoin brand. I was just trying to help connect some dots.

While if there is enough excitement about this proposal I would imagine he’d engage directly, this proposal isn’t necessarily meant to get him active in the DAO. It’s really to allow us to leverage his platform for general ApeCoin DAO awareness.

1 Like

Very well said, my bad I thought you would the active manager on his behalf.
Waiting for Mark and Comms to make some epic move around this as they are well suited and experience with this.

1 Like

Hi @drucritt ,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in roughly 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

Thanks for posting the idea. I have an issue with this on the basis that he is already paid for a percentage of his Spaces, and although I don’t know the financial arrangement, he is “represented” by RugRadio.

I was quoted $20k for 3 x 15 minutes over the course of a week over 3 Spaces along with a few Tweets worth of promo from Threadguy via RugRadio. I imagine they act as an agent for him.

I also think that the DAO needs to maintain professionalism to be taken seriously, and although I respect what Threadguy does, I don’t think it fits the direction I would personally like to see ApeCoin portrayed.

These are just my thoughts.

Hi @drucritt ,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @drucritt please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators