Translating for Portuguese/Spanish and French

If anyone ever need help with understanding any post or any on discord make sure to shoot me a DM here or on Discord TOGA#0420 im happy to help translate to members wich their level of english its low or any.
I heard translating features are coming in future but for now im happy to help who needs with that kind of help.

29 Likes

If anyone need help, dont be shy to ask for help, i will help on everthing i can!!!

1 Like

I hope someday they will make ape DAO translation rewards, for now, I think this will help for some users!

4 Likes

Se precisar de ajuda em algo so me manda DM que eu ajudo.

2 Likes

Hi Toga,

Appreciate the offer to help translate.

I can also help with Spanish to/from English if anyone needs help.

Discord: Dan GT | :smiling_imp::gorilla:#4771

2 Likes

Hey thank you for offering your help, theres lots on this community that need help in there , happy to see theres still some kind people here :heart:

2 Likes

Always ready to help the community where i can :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the initial initiative @toga!

3 Likes

Thank you this great initiative, count with me if you need help translating to other languages!!!

2 Likes

Great one Toga, I’m also available for portuguese translations whenever needed!

4 Likes

Really appreciate that you are stepping up to help other members :pray: Kudos to you :+1: A little help /kindness goes a long way :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you Redzin for the availability, its important to help the ones that need those!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Justzb, Im always ready to help this community where i can :heart:

2 Likes

I heard that they will add some translations rewards on thankape soon :eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you Tanjiro , always happy to help!

2 Likes

nice ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

Keep up the great work Toga! That’s very kind of you to offer your help. I am pretty sure there are many people who would need your assistance. @OnlyDVC spoke to me about the translation feature after the WG Call last week. I am sure he’s going to cook something haha.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see that happening :grin:

3 Likes

Amazing initiative Toga!

It’s always good to see people willing to help those who have a little more difficulty understanding and communicating in English, I’m an English teacher here in Brazil and I also make myself available to anyone who needs help, just send me a message and I will help as possible!

Leined💰| Suiswap#2858

Let’s Go APES!

:brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil:

Uma Iniciativa incrível Toga!

É sempre bom ver pessoas dispostas a ajudar quem tem um pouco mais de dificuldade para compreender e se comunicar em inglês, sou professor de inglês aqui no Brasil e também me coloco a disposição de todos que precisarem de uma ajuda, só me enviar uma mensagem e ajudarei como possível!

Leined💰| Suiswap#2858

Bora Apes!

9 Likes

Thank you apboatt, Im happy to help where i can !!!

2 Likes