Trust Level Requirements

Ever wondered what the different Trust Level requirements are here on the Forum? Here they are, taken from the Discourse website.

Trust Level 0 - New

Trust Level 1 - Basic

Trust Level 2 - Member*

*Note: Achieving Trust Level 2 qualifies you for the Ape Assembly from AIP-239

Trust Level 3 - Regular**

**Note: Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status

Trust Level 4 - Leader

72 Likes

Appreciate this! And also people should be aware to strive for ‘level 2’ to be able to participate in Ape Assembly :fire:

22 Likes

Great point, added this note in :saluting_face:

8 Likes

Thanks for this post.

4 Likes

As a noob I needed to see this

6 Likes

Directly short and helpful posts are gems

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this :pray:

3 Likes

I need to upgrade myself.

1 Like

Just slipped Vulkan a twenty so expect me to be Leader soon.

4 Likes

Thank you for this Vulkan, i have a question for Trust Level 3, it says we need to enter the forum at least 50days of the last100, i have created my account like 1 moth and half agoo, and have been entering every day, will i reach level3 when i reach the 50days straight or do i need to wait for my account have 100days ?

2 Likes

Commenting to show off my new title :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

P.S. For those who wanna go through with the trust levels in details just to achieve Thank Ape reward:

4 Likes

Thanks for the information, and great use of those handy dropdowns!

4 Likes

Thank you for informing people with that info, on the first week i didnt understand anything from trust levels before i read that page.

4 Likes

Much appreciated! I already saw that topic in the discourse page, good to see someone cared that much to put that info here! Ty a lot :grin:

1 Like

Great question, Toga! I don’t believe someone needs to wait the full 100 days if he/she has completed each task before then, but I’m not 100% sure as it’s not clear. I’ll look into this.

1 Like

Sure thank you for the support @Vulkan

2 Likes

I’ll be happy to get my trust level 3 soon - I was banned for 6 months from achieving it. LFG TL3

2 Likes

Been here since World War 2 but Trust Level 3 has eluded me. Curses

5 Likes

thank you
hope I can reach level 2 soon enough

2 Likes

What is the ape assembly? I am almost at level 2.

2 Likes