Upcoming Twitter Spaces - Alerts & Schedule

This Friday, 18th Nov, @ApeComms will be hosting our fourth ApeCoin Community Hour at 12PM PT! :partying_face:

Anyone is welcome to come on stage to discuss what’s important to you. :slight_smile:

Special Council Nominees, we want YOU!!! Join us on Friday’s twitter spaces!! :ballot_box:

Set your reminders! :alarm_clock:

Link to spaces:

8 Likes

Done deal! You know I’ll be there! Thanks again for hosting, @ApeComms, looking forward to it as always.

5 Likes

My only bit of feedback, however, is a gentle reminder of our international audience. While I recognize the importance of scheduling consistency, I know we have people from around the world tuning in regularly and since ApeComms hosts Spaces twice a week (Mondays and Fridays, both at noon PT), I offer a recommendation that perhaps the team consider future Spaces that might factor in those on the other side of the globe.

I know that, for example, our own @Novocrypto is on CET and is nine hours ahead of those of us here in California. While I’m not proposing this purely for her sake, I say this to say that down the line, we may consider our global audience as we continue to grow the space and eventually provide a time that might offer participants on the opposite side of the globe a better chance to engage.

7 Likes

This is a very important consideration that has been brought up before, thank you! :slight_smile:

We’re open to adjusting the times. I think it will take some experimentation to find what times work best in terms of getting a good audience.

“Every Monday and Friday at Noon Pacific” is just a very easy way to share the spaces, and makes it easy to remember. I do think consistency is key in terms of getting regular contributors in the spaces. :pray:

:sweat_smile: Maybe we just need to do more spaces. Haha

7 Likes

I see this ecosystem getting to a point where we will definitely need more Spaces, so I’m all for it. Thanks for hearing me, and I know you all are doing the good work and considering others. It was more of a light suggestion for the down-the-road stuff… it’s clear we are all still in “building-mode” at the moment. Looking forward to Friday.

7 Likes

Tomorrow, Monday Nov 21st at 12PM PT, the @ApeComms team will be hosting another weekly ApeCoin AIP Roundup to discuss AIP-121 and AIP-142.

We hope you’ll join us with all of your questions, as this will be a rather unique roundup because it involves our own AIP. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

This Friday, 25th @ 8AM PT we will be hosting another ApeCoin DAO Special Council spaces!

We’ve invited all of the nominees that have come forth since we hosted the last one which is another 12 people!! :fire:

Later that day we have our 12PM PT Community Hour where we will be joined by a few of the candidates that won’t be able to make it to the 8AM spaces.

I hope to see all of you guys there!! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I truly wish I could make either time this Friday, but with the Thanksgiving holiday I’ll be out of town, on the road and visiting with family and friends for the weekend. I hope it goes well and will be tuning in to the recording. Thanks again ApeComms for everything you do!

8 Likes

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Just landed to this post. The best way to keep things on track is to follow https://twitter.com/ApeComms to get alerted and set reminder. See you all tomorrow!

6 Likes

Hello again everyone!!

I hope you can join us at our next spaces tomorrow at 12PM PT!

We’ll be joined by (so far) @wrongplace & @pacey_eth, both have announced they are running for Special Council.

To keep everything fair, we’re still limiting people to 10 minutes each, then we will get into our regular ApeCoin community hour where anyone is welcome on stage. :slight_smile: I hope to see you all there!! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Join us tomorrow at 12PM PT for another @ApeComms Special Council Spaces!

We have 5 more candidates coming up to give their introductions to the community. :slight_smile:

I hope to see you all there!!

We also have another AIP Roundup going over the 4 live AIPs up on snapshot this week with their Authors at 7PM tomorrow as well.

Link to AIP Roundup Spaces:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1nAKErwBMnlGL/peek

4 Likes

The Ladies of BAYC x ApeComms have a space set up for Wed at 1PM EST. Hope to see you all there!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Here’s our 10th recorded AIP Roundup, this week for AIP-196 the BORED AIP. We’re joined by several of the authors including @badteeth :gorilla::blue_heart::gorilla::loud_sound:

8 Likes

Thanks for providing the forum ApeComms! Incredibly valuable opportunity to discuss everything ApeCoin DAO

5 Likes

We’re having another impromptu spaces today with Special Council members for a few updates!

7 Likes

We have a new updated @ApeComms Twitter Spaces schedule! Thank you @Halina.eth! :clap:

Check it out below:

First Spaces tonight at 12AM PT / 8AM GMT!! :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Thank you everybody for attending our first ever Europe/Asia timezone spaces tonight!! Listen in here & invite your friends for next week:

9 Likes

Our next Twitter Spaces is tomorrow at 9AM PT! We’ll be joined by members of the Special Council to go over updates for this week!

5 Likes