Upcoming Twitter Spaces - Alerts & Schedule

We have a new updated @ApeComms Twitter Spaces schedule! Thank you @Halina.eth! :clap:

Check it out below:

First Spaces tonight at 12AM PT / 8AM GMT!! :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Thank you everybody for attending our first ever Europe/Asia timezone spaces tonight!! Listen in here & invite your friends for next week:

9 Likes

Our next Twitter Spaces is tomorrow at 9AM PT! We’ll be joined by members of the Special Council to go over updates for this week!

5 Likes

Super fun AIP breakdown chat with our Europe & Asia crew :partying_face:

Learn about Catapult, F1 vs NASCAR, and how to sound more masculine with us :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Did I imagine a proposal that aggregates the weeks twitter spaces and events so community members know where and when things are happening each week?

A visual display would do wonders for me.

:coffee:

7 Likes

100% agree with you! Can we set up a group calendar to do this? I guess one of the stewards has the ability to do this for the community?

4 Likes

That would be so useful to put together!! In the meantime, here’s the updated schedule for ApeComms’ January spaces:

6 Likes

Great idea! Looking into the best way to put a calendar together for everyone with all the recurring Focus Group workshops in Discord as well.

5 Likes

Another edition of AIP breakdowns!! Tune in for a lighthearted FUDfest, speculations on Canadian gas, and a great Brand Debate :triumph:

Our next spaces for Europe & Asia crew will be Thursday at 7 AM PT/ 3 PM GMT/ 11 PM UTC+8 🫶🏻

6 Likes

AIP breakdowns featuring Machi and @AllCityBAYC- tune in for rationale in voting “against” proposals, marketplace chats, and what we can learn from other DAOs! Every Thursday at 7 AM PT / 3 PM GMT / 11 PM UTC+8 :tea:

4 Likes

thx for keeping us in the loop

wonder if there is space recap so we can get to learn weekly/monthly updates from these spaces!

2 Likes

That was fun! Also quick reminder to everyone, AIP-169 BeyondTheSWAMP goes live today on Snapshot so be sure to vote!!

And Happy Lunar New Year to all of our friends celebrating!!!

https://snapshot.org/#/apecoin.eth/proposal/0x2758b25d9b4a326a81c19d706ea52fc74aabb2ba57a38510b1982270afee5517

5 Likes

Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that Apecomms is still holding weekly AIP Twitter Spaces sessions every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 PM PT, with additional scheduling available if necessary. We typically host most authors every week, and these sessions are attended by highly motivated DAO contributors.

On Mondays at noon Pacific, we have an AIP roundup session each week. Wednesdays are usually reserved for special council members to stop by, and Fridays are meant to be a community hour for general discussions. It’s an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself, your proposal, idea, or anything else you’d like to discuss.

Note that these sessions are not representative of the Ape Foundation or considered an official function, but are a chance for community members to engage with one another. So, please feel free to join us!
https://twitter.com/apecomms

Monday Wednesdays Fridays every week @ 12pm PT

5 Likes

Great to know that since i was wondering the dates!

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

5am my time? See you there!

1 Like

How do i follow a thread?

Hey @ahm3cl
Two options to try for following a thread:

2 Likes

Thanks very much haha.

1 Like