WEB3 Learn to Earn Program

Light the Web3 Fire in our Future Builders & Changemakers through exciting experiences they will remember and takeaways that excite them and providing them with a curriculum to become Web3 literate, earning a certification that allows for a greater earning potential and job opportunities as blockchain is integrated more and more in our daily lives.

Launch a Web3 Tour, that will SPARK interest in Web3 Career paths through a VR/AR experience; panel discussions, a short video introduction pertaining to Web3 with a live DJ, Giveaways and food.

During the tour, students will be able to register for the Web3 Educational program where they will be able to earn APEcoin. After successful completion of each module the student would have earned APEcoin; At the completion of the Web3 Educational Program students would have launched their own Token and Dapps, earned their General Web3 certification and APEcoin.

The goal is to Educate and onboard the upcoming generations while expanding the APEcoin ecosystem and cultivating our future builders and changemakers.

Here is an Article on an event we did for some beta testing of the activation styles listed above. We will be facilitating two more over the next few months for more data/information pertaining to what seems to work well and what is cost efficient.

A day of Web3 Event we facilitated for High School Students in Los Angeles County March 15th! <3

Proposals submitted to the AIP Ideas category can be vague, incomplete ideas. Topics submitted here are not required to be submitted as a formal AIP Draft Template, however, you may still use the template if you wish.

1 Like

Hi @Ms_NFTy,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in about 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Vulkan

2 Likes

This is a really great initiative to hear about. Learn to earn has been promising from what I have seen and personally have learned a ton, despite being in the space for a bit. I truly think the incentives will help with adoption as it takes a bit more time commitment then a simple “Show up to claim” or “Airdrop” that doesn’t require commitment or input. As a big fan of my Ledger Harware wallet, I have been stoked to see what Ledger has done in The Sandbox, for WEb3 education, specifically to a younger audience, and now recently launching Ledger Quests. I have done about 4 or so, which have been general education , but they just announced they are launching the APECOIN QUEST: KEEP SECURITY BORING which will be token gated for those that hold $APE(everyone here). I am excited for this to launch and see the engagement and education that comes from this, in terms of adoption.

7 Likes

May we leave it open, please? I do not think there was much feedback, and I would like to incorporate budgets and additional information for the draft.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@Ms_NFTy has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-Vulkan

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information and feedback. Yes, the students will need to complete modules to earn their tokens and ability to get to the next module.

3 Likes

Hi Ms_NFTy,

Education for me is not only ‘a public good’ but something we should champion as a space leader.

With the right team, funding and drive this will help us all.

No-brainer for me and we need more. GL

3 Likes

Thank you SO much. I’m definitely IMPACT driven and believe that the children are truly our future so we must provide them with the tools to flourish in the future.

I’m excited to continue the work!

2 Likes

Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this idea. Education is obviously important to society, but it’s equally important to this space. What better way to accelerate Web3’s adoption than by teaching the next generation?

As someone who has two younger brothers - one is 18 and the other is 14 - I’ve done my best to onboard them into the space. But an IRL event where they can interact and engage with others would be huge for them. And if they could earn $APE, I think they’d book a flight tomorrow haha!

I noticed that the event will begin in LA. Do you have plans to expand to other regions throughout the country?

I really love this idea and I’m looking forward to learning more!

Cheers!

1 Like

Love this idea, and full faith that @Ms_NFTy would be a great ambassador for ApeCoin to help onboard and educate the next generation.

Once we’re a bit further along with the ApeCoin brand direction, would love to donate some time to help create some visuals for you. Believe this very complex world of Web3 can be simplified into something a bit more digestible and less intimidating if we can create some visual onboarding pieces, both for live events as well as digital takeaways.

Also love the live event idea with DJs etc, really captures the spirit of Web3 - which should always be fun and community oriented.

Full speed ahead, looking forward to seeing this evolve :saluting_face:

2 Likes

An excellent initiative and great to see Apecoin buidlin their community. A suggestion could be to run a mini hackathon for the new students to get them into creative mode and building cool stuff with their new skills.
I think mentorship is also key and will add great value to the program and students alike. I look forward to seeing more and offer my assistance if this expands into the African continent in future.
All the best

3 Likes

This is great. Some questions:

1. Who will be offering the courses, you or are you partnering with someone?
  2. Is this online-only or in person-only or a mix? If online, is it video? etc.
  3. General idea of budget and timeframe? For the draft you’ll also need breakdown of exactly what amounts will go for what (course prep = x, teacher = y, facilities / hosting = z, website = …)
  4. How did the March 15th event go? How many attended? What have you learned from it?
  5. What challenges are present here and how will you tackle them?
  6. What rewards would students get (or their parents, if underage and parents want to hold ApeCoin)? I.e., 20 ApeCoin each or… imho, this need not be high amount at all, as even a low amount (say 10) can be more than enough motivator for kids.

Any other “meat” you may think of to add to this skeleton idea (which is great!!)

Thanks so much for submitting!

PS: Welcome @TheBrick and @0xWebMoss :hugs:

5 Likes

If anyone in the Apecoin Dao that’s active and constantly hosting WEB3 education for our future youth and more, its definitely @Ms_NFTy

Hosting these events is no easy task. Planning, coordinating, staff managing, and marketing are well played into this role, and I’ve seen firsthand that @Ms_NFTy knows how to deliver on this flawlessly.

No doubt that I back up this proposal. You got my vote!

Hi @Ms_NFTy,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in about 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Vulkan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Ms_NFTy,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions]. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @Ms_NFTy please see your messages for the next steps.

-Vulkan

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-Vulkan

1 Like