Welcome to the ApeCoin DAO Discourse

I couldn’t be more excited to be on this historic journey with all of you! Welcome to all the new $ape coin holders, you wont regret it.

29 Likes

Be sure to check your messages and start the advanced tutorial with @discobot
Upon completing you will receive your certificate :slight_smile:

57 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

28 Likes

Is there an Official ApeCoin spaces you’ve heard about before that?

19 Likes

Thanks for the twitter thread!

24 Likes

Welcome all! Excited to be here. Looking forward to getting some more clarity on AIP 4/5.

24 Likes

Nope! I just saw this doing the rounds.

18 Likes

Happy to be a part of this community!

18 Likes

GM Apes! I agree that there needs to be more input from the community for proposals prior to voting, with most criticism being the VCs and their respective governing power.

Can’t wait to see how massive $APE gets in the months to come!

18 Likes

@btang Any chance we could get some clarity on AIP-4? There are some different interpretations floating around twitter currently

15 Likes

History in the making here folks. Excited to be here with all of you.

23 Likes

Great to have everyone in one official place (: I’m eager to grow my network and work with whoever is trying to grow their network as well.

You can find me on twitter @MBF_ETH

happy to start initial conversations there!

Best,
MBF

17 Likes

“body seems unclear. is it a complete sentence?” no it is not i just want to say

LETS F*CKING GOOOOOOOOOO :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

16 Likes

The threads left me more confused :joy: . Would definitely like some clarification from the board.

16 Likes

Trying to stack up my different badges but was stuck on locating the advanced tutorial.

12 Likes

This thread seems to be more of a welcome message to all new users and an intro to how the forums are built and automated. After completing the first requirements you get bumped up to level 1 and get the ability to do more things (like creating new topics)

17 Likes

The Advanced Tutorial is found over in your private messages with @discobot
I believe it is -discobot start advanced tutorial

13 Likes

+1 i’d love a discourse topic on this to discuss, and another one i think could be useful is a running list of trusted apes to delegate votes to

12 Likes

If you would like I can start a new topic called “Community Leading Apes”

From there we can build a growing list of members that votes can be delegated to.

The topic post would be kept up to date with all the info.

20 Likes

Whatup everyone? Happy to be here let’s all continue growing and winning together!

19 Likes