Welcome to the ApeCoin DAO Discourse

I submitted a separate topic on this in General. If a Mod could approve it. Thanks!

9 Likes

Yeah! Glad to be part of here! Let’s party!

6 Likes

Yes sir the (claim ApeCoin) page has an (install MetaMask) button instead of (connect MetaMask)
I have a MetaMask and it was installed or I could not be here. So I’m confused

9 Likes

Excited to be here, hii to everyone✋🏻

8 Likes

If there is a chance, I hope I can participate in the ecological development of $APE DAO together with my team

8 Likes

Yeah glad to be part of the community! :partying_face:

10 Likes

Hey everyone, looking forward to the discussions here and helping to maintain all of our voice within this ecosystem.

8 Likes

Apes strong together :muscle:

9 Likes

So happy to see such many familiar faces!! :pray:

8 Likes

Great to hear!
Been hip to 1XRUN since 2017 – actually since you guys were early adopters and I could buy using BTC. Have a few items you’ve produced over the years – keep up the great work!

6 Likes

why I can not even to propose a proposal, it’s been monitored and can not be posted successfully. It’s not DAO governance, it’s controlled totally by yuga labs. All proposals are for the interst of yuga labds, because it holds the most tokens

5 Likes

Apes going To the Moon​:smile::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey_face::monkey:

5 Likes

So I purchased my ape #3410, 5 months ago on open see from
ID….C2012
So I can’t claim my coin because after extensive research it shows that someone already claimed my Ape
That’s interesting.
So the original people that minted these apes are claiming the coin even if they sold them months ago?
Omg what a mess this is
Kinda funny Been the story of my life since I started this adventure…

5 Likes

You are either lying or don’t have a real BAYC.

3410 has not moved from it’s wallet for 2 months and the same wallet claimed the airdrop for tokens.

5 Likes

I don’t lie man but maybe your right maybe it’s not real
Maybe I got scammed if I did then like I said it’s the way it’s been for me in this space so I’m done
Thanks guys have a great time good luck to all

I do love the apes since I made sooooo much money from GME…

4 Likes

These are the 3 real collections

8 Likes

Hope it gets better.

5 Likes

Hi everyone

Glad to be here!

9 Likes

Awesome stuff! Can’t wait to see how ApeCoin evolves from here!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone happy to be here

5 Likes